March 2016 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
So March is fast approaching (how has it come round so quick!?!)

Are we all game for a fab March challenge? I honestly need to still have a think to what I'm hoping for - I have my 5 years anniversary weekend in the middle of the month and we are going away and I won't be on plan :oops::eek:

Will update you all when I've made my mind up for certain but thinking 4 lbs off would be wonderful! xx

Can I join please and go for 8lbs

Hey guys - wow some awesome targets this month... make my 4 look measly ;) I am still deciding on my target as I am sure to have a gain next week (OHs birthday) and most probably will have a gain after our weekend away (anniversary) so I have to be realistic!!

Looking forward to seeing how we all do in March!
Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 07.34.54.png

I would like to join this again and am going for a much more conservative 8lbs this month please :D

Id love 8lb to get me to next set of numbers but realisically think will only aim for 4 please as I'm going away from 24th so my last march weigh in will be 21st and with only 3 weigh ins I think I would be pushing it and i'll get myself stressed out if I dont do it!
Thank you Sarah.

Sarah would you please add me too? Trying for 5 lbs which I think is realistic for me. Any more would be a bonus :)

Some ambitious targets some of you have set, phwoar :eek:. Hope everyone achieves their goal. Fingers crossed and good luck to all :)

B. x

hey, i'm up for this, it's my group opening at the end of the month so I think i'll aim for 8, i'm trying not to think about target as that's when I start to sabotage myself. I still have a weigh in on Monday for febuary but this month has been a total write off :(

Hi, I only have 4 weigh in's for March as the first one is actually my last Feb weigh in (Monday weigher) so I'm going to set my March goal as 6lbs. All being well that will put me at my first target and 1st7lb loss in total. I think I will be adjusting my first target maybe lower by another 7lbs but baby steps first X

Hi, I only have 4 weigh in's for March as the first one is actually my last Feb weigh in (Monday weigher) so I'm going to set my March goal as 6lbs. All being well that will put me at my first target and 1st7lb loss in total. I think I will be adjusting my first target maybe lower by another 7lbs but baby steps first X

me too as I weigh on Monday, I would love to see target but as soon as I put a label on it I start to self sabotage myself. I cant spend another 6 months muffing about

Back