Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Marie is joining SW!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by smartlazydaisy, 6 July 2008 Social URL.

1. smartlazydaisy

smartlazydaisy Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm coming to join you ladies!

Did WW end of last yr but had a bit of a hectic and personal time since the beginning of March so not been watching what I have ate and not followed anything, not put on much weight since I last weighed in at WW in March so I am pleased, only a few lbs but gone off the rails a bit the last month!

Gonna give SW a try not done it for a few yrs and it worked last time for me, I lost about 3 stone!

Joining a local class to me on Tuesday and would like to lose 2.5st by November 19th when I am off to Florida again!, I would be happy with that as it would get me down to around 14st and where I was 2 yrs ago when I did CD for 3 months.

Been shopping and stocked up on saladie bits and pasta and chicken breast fillets!

Here goes for Wednesday which will be my 1st day!

Hope everyone else is OK for a Sunday!:p:p:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Diet:
    Slimming World as from 28/05/2008
    Hi and welcome to the forum,

we're all here for the same reason so, don't be afraid to ask any questions.....I'm of to Florida again in September - just bought a timeshare..thought I might as well cos I go every year for the same 2 weeks. I have to say they sure no how to eat out there!!!

4. smartlazydaisy

smartlazydaisy Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I love Florida we have been 5 times since March 06 - this will be our 6th visit!, going for 2 wks thid time though!, only usually go for a wk and last Nov went for 10 days!, I can't I love it out there!!!

Thanks for the support!

5. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    welcome to our little corner - just shout up if you need anything xxx

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hiya, welcome to the SW side. We are a really friendly bunch and we love to eat! Anything you need to know, just ask x

7. smartlazydaisy

smartlazydaisy Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks all!

This time tomorrow I will be on my way for my 1st weigh in & class!

I had a salad at lunch today which was tasty......so preparing myself for it!

8. Babynurse

Babynurse Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone, Ive just come back from joining my local SW for the 4th time, the leader knew my name straight away!! I don't know if I should be flattered or what! Anyway, Im horrified with what the scales said and I cried in my car. But...I feel motivated now that I know what I weigh, I made my husband take my photo before I went, and I intend to follow the plan.

9. Babynurse

Babynurse Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Forgot to mention, I love Florida, went in December 2006 and stayed at Wilderness Lodge in Disney, what a fantastic place. Cant afford to go back yet but maybe one day!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.