Marie is joining SW!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by smartlazydaisy, 6 July 2008 Social URL.

1. smartlazydaisy

smartlazydaisy Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm coming to join you ladies!

Did WW end of last yr but had a bit of a hectic and personal time since the beginning of March so not been watching what I have ate and not followed anything, not put on much weight since I last weighed in at WW in March so I am pleased, only a few lbs but gone off the rails a bit the last month!

Gonna give SW a try not done it for a few yrs and it worked last time for me, I lost about 3 stone!

Joining a local class to me on Tuesday and would like to lose 2.5st by November 19th when I am off to Florida again!, I would be happy with that as it would get me down to around 14st and where I was 2 yrs ago when I did CD for 3 months.

Been shopping and stocked up on saladie bits and pasta and chicken breast fillets!

Here goes for Wednesday which will be my 1st day!

Hope everyone else is OK for a Sunday!:p:p:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Diet:
    Slimming World as from 28/05/2008
    Hi and welcome to the forum,

we're all here for the same reason so, don't be afraid to ask any questions.....I'm of to Florida again in September - just bought a timeshare..thought I might as well cos I go every year for the same 2 weeks. I have to say they sure no how to eat out there!!!

4. smartlazydaisy

smartlazydaisy Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I love Florida we have been 5 times since March 06 - this will be our 6th visit!, going for 2 wks thid time though!, only usually go for a wk and last Nov went for 10 days!, I can't I love it out there!!!

Thanks for the support!

5. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    welcome to our little corner - just shout up if you need anything xxx

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hiya, welcome to the SW side. We are a really friendly bunch and we love to eat! Anything you need to know, just ask x

7. smartlazydaisy

smartlazydaisy Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks all!

This time tomorrow I will be on my way for my 1st weigh in & class!

I had a salad at lunch today which was tasty......so preparing myself for it!

8. Babynurse

Babynurse Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone, Ive just come back from joining my local SW for the 4th time, the leader knew my name straight away!! I don't know if I should be flattered or what! Anyway, Im horrified with what the scales said and I cried in my car. But...I feel motivated now that I know what I weigh, I made my husband take my photo before I went, and I intend to follow the plan.

9. Babynurse

Babynurse Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Forgot to mention, I love Florida, went in December 2006 and stayed at Wilderness Lodge in Disney, what a fantastic place. Cant afford to go back yet but maybe one day!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.