• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Marie is joining SW!

I'm coming to join you ladies!

Did WW end of last yr but had a bit of a hectic and personal time since the beginning of March so not been watching what I have ate and not followed anything, not put on much weight since I last weighed in at WW in March so I am pleased, only a few lbs but gone off the rails a bit the last month!

Gonna give SW a try not done it for a few yrs and it worked last time for me, I lost about 3 stone!

Joining a local class to me on Tuesday and would like to lose 2.5st by November 19th when I am off to Florida again!, I would be happy with that as it would get me down to around 14st and where I was 2 yrs ago when I did CD for 3 months.

Been shopping and stocked up on saladie bits and pasta and chicken breast fillets!

Here goes for Wednesday which will be my 1st day!

Hope everyone else is OK for a Sunday!:p:p:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi and welcome to the forum,

we're all here for the same reason so, don't be afraid to ask any questions.....I'm of to Florida again in September - just bought a timeshare..thought I might as well cos I go every year for the same 2 weeks. I have to say they sure no how to eat out there!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum,

we're all here for the same reason so, don't be afraid to ask any questions.....I'm of to Florida again in September - just bought a timeshare..thought I might as well cos I go every year for the same 2 weeks. I have to say they sure no how to eat out there!!!
I love Florida we have been 5 times since March 06 - this will be our 6th visit!, going for 2 wks thid time though!, only usually go for a wk and last Nov went for 10 days!, I can't I love it out there!!!

Thanks for the support!

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
welcome to our little corner - just shout up if you need anything xxx

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Hiya, welcome to the SW side. We are a really friendly bunch and we love to eat! Anything you need to know, just ask x

Babynurse

S: 15st4.0lb G: 10st0lb
Hi everyone, Ive just come back from joining my local SW for the 4th time, the leader knew my name straight away!! I don't know if I should be flattered or what! Anyway, Im horrified with what the scales said and I cried in my car. But...I feel motivated now that I know what I weigh, I made my husband take my photo before I went, and I intend to follow the plan.

Babynurse

S: 15st4.0lb G: 10st0lb
Forgot to mention, I love Florida, went in December 2006 and stayed at Wilderness Lodge in Disney, what a fantastic place. Cant afford to go back yet but maybe one day!!