• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Marie - Up Norf Now!

Hi All!
I am moving into here for a bit as I am restarting my CD weight loss plan.
I would like to lose 59lbs to get me to about 12 stone, I need to get to about 14stone by 14th July as I am a bridesmaid at my brothers wedding, I know this is do-able as I lost 3.5 stone in 10 weeks when I 1st did CD in 2005.
I am restarting tomorrow on SS and I am no longer making excuses, only I can make this work.
Here's to 14stone and 14th July!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Marie

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Wishing you all the best Marie on your challenge for to be 14 stone on the 14th July!

Hope you have a good day today and take it easy for the first week.

Love Mini xxx

yo-yo

Best of luck Marie!

You've done it before so can do it again! 1 day under you're belt already. How did it go?

Oh yes I watch the biggest loser!

Day 1 was Ok thanks, very very hungry and tummy gurgling this morning, I am gonna change the times I have my, usually I do:
Pack 1 - Brekkie - 8amish
Pack 2 - Lunch - 12.30ish
Pack 3 - Evening - any time after 5pm

I find I struggle in the evenings so i ahve decided to change times I have my packs, during work times I will ahve pack 1 at around 10.30am, pack to any time after 3.30 and pack 3 I will have after 7pm.
Gonna try this for today and see how I go.
Going to see CDC tonight so that will distract me and doing a massage at 7pm, so fingers crossed!

Hope everyone else is just fine!

Marie