• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Marie - WWing for a few months-My Diary

HI Everyone,

I am still here just been so busy with moving, job hunting, and stuff.

I have joined Weight Watchers online tonight as I am fed up with being porkie and I need some direction!

I have weighed myself and I was really shocked. I would like to lose 1st for my brothers wedding and get back down to the lower end of 15st. I am starting properly tomorrow but have a weekend at butlins ahead of me.

I am not too sure where the weight watchers club is in Stoke (Tunstall) if anyone can give me directions that would be gr8, but I have signed up for 3 months on the net.

Here's to July 14th and 1 stone down.
I am going to set myself mini targets!, here goes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Day 1 - 4th June

All set for today, worked out my points for brekkie, no snacks today!

Feeling OK, bit muggy here though and looks like we had some rain over night.

I have to go back down to Ciren tonight as I have 2 weeks left still at college, will be good to see Mum, not seen here for 3 weeks, Neil is away working in Sheffield til tomorrow morning, I miss him too!

Here's to a positive day 1!

cd121272

Silver Member
Oh no not another one lol I can only just cope with the first one hehe

Well done Marie for getting started and good luck with your diet.

Keep us informed of how you get on!! xx

Ooh, another Marie...this could scare people, lol.

I love the mini targets you've set yourself, GREAT idea!

Good luck hun!

All good in Marie's House.

just finished my Health & safety assignment for college, what a relief it is done,......

WW wise, not too bad, had 24 points for today, a little hungry just gonna have loads to drink - not alcohol!

Day 2 here i come,.....

Day 2 - 5th July

All set for day 2, gonna have beans on toast for brekkie and a fromage frais, I am off out for a meal tonight so will eat small today, cracker bread & phillie for lunch with a nana and melon.

feel a bit tired today, think the hectick weekend has caught with me!

Day 2 - 5th July

All set for day 2, gonna have beans on toast for brekkie and a fromage frais, I am off out for a meal tonight so will eat small today, cracker bread & phillie for lunch with a nana and melon.

feel a bit tired today, think the hectick weekend has caught with me!
Psssst Dont know if this is good news or bad but ehm... its only June ;)

Soz not been on since last week.
I went to Butlins at the weekend and have been so busy.
WW OK, struggled a bit over the weekend and have not lost anything. I did that last time, I put on 1lb in my 1st week and lost 6 in the next!
I am so tired I could sleep all week...............

Dobo

S: 12st5lb C: 11st6.5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st12.5lb(7.23%)
Keep at it Marie. I think your targets 1 - 6 are really good ones. Hope you manage to tick them all off before your brother's wedding.