• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Marie's 105th diary

Good morning all you lovely ww'ers!!

I have excellent news...I am back in 'diet mode' and raring to go this morning!! I weighed in first thing and was not impressed with what I found, BUT, the good news is that I now have exactly 2st to lose, so I'm taking it 1st at time. That means I don't have 28lb to lose, I just have 14lb to lose twice...somehow seems more achievable, lol!!!

I am in hot competition with Nails - first to a stone wins. Bless her, she actually thinks she might beat me...you have to admire her misplaced enthusiasm, heehee!!

So, I'm back and I'm ready. Bring it on!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back Marie:)

Love Mini xxx

Nice to see you back AGAIN lol.

Come on girl you can do it. Make this time the ONE!!! xx

nails

*Quornstar*
The battle lines have been set prepare for defeat 'Dominio's Destroyer' Marie! 'Quornstar' Nails is BACK and she's hungry for victory heehee!!!
Right just waiting for hubby to get up (he's poorly in bed) then I'll chuck my clothes on and weigh myself, update my ticker and create another one dedicated to my victory :D
xx

Well we all know what you're like for your pizzas!!! Couldn't think of anything more apt for our dear Marie heehee!
xx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
So what does the winner get , hehe . Good luck to you both , yes two 14 Lb is better .

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
You go girls , well this should spur you both on , and the winner will be gloating , i'm going to watch from the fence hehe

Well I'm one day down and already finding it easier than usual (believe it or not, it's usually getting past the first day that I really struggle with!).

My menu for the day has been as follows...

Breakfast

Tesco Boulders with skimmed milk - 3 points

Lunch

Tesco value shepherds pie - 3.5 points
Gravy - 0.5 points
Broccoli, cauliflower and carrots - 0 points

Dinner

Cod - 2 points
Mash potato - 3.5 points
Baked beans - 2 points
Baby corn (in a tiny splash of oil) - 0.5 points

Snacks

1/2 pint skimmed milk - 1 point

So that's 16 points out of my 20 point allowance :)

Dominos Destroyer Marie makes a superb start! Woo hooo!!