Marie's diary - from flabby to fabby

Hey, how are you doing?

Hi,

Day one and doing ok so far. Filling up on the water. I know from being on cambridge before that once I get to day 4 itl start to get easier :). So just going to try and keep busy til then.

How are you? How long have you been doing it and how are you finding it?

I'm finding this forum v helpful. Everyone's so friendly and lots of good advice x

Yep distraction is the key! Plus the buzz from these first couple of days of actually doing something about how you look/feel!
Woo Hoo xx

I'm also so looking forward to the variety. Think that's why I struggled with cambridge after 4 weeks. Was having the same packs day in, day out. Also struggled to space the 3 packs. Going to feel spoiled on slim and save I think :D x

Hey xxMariexx,

How has you 2nd day kicked off?

Which plan are you doing?

If you don't mind....whats you starting weight? Whats would you like to loss? Any targets...holiday..wedding...post/pre pregnancy?

Hey xxMariexx,

How has you 2nd day kicked off?

Which plan are you doing?

If you don't mind....whats you starting weight? Whats would you like to loss? Any targets...holiday..wedding...post/pre pregnancy?

Hi,

Second day kicking off ok. It really is mind over matter then itl get easier. I'm doing lifestyle. After cambridge 3 products and a small meal seems like decadence :).

Course I don't mind :). Yesterday I weighed in at 17-8.5. My heaviest weight was 18-7. My first goal is to get to 12 stones (seems so far away just now) and see how I feel from there.

I have a holiday in jan to Tenerife and strangely its not actually being on holiday that gives me the fear. It's the plane. This years holidays I have literally been shoe horned into my seat, with no space at either side of my seat, and my plane table has been like a ski slope. I'm feeling uncomfortable even thinking about it :0. Also I've booked a trip to Disney Paris for my daughters 18th (yeah I know lol) in feb and the thought of the turnstiles and rides is giving me the horrors just now.

What about you?x

I did Cambridge too 2 years ago...I am also doing the lifestyle plan and enjoying having a meal everyday.

I started at 14.1(my heaviest) after pregnancy, my daughter was stillborn at 41weeks. I am trying to get off as much weight as possible for my next pregnancy. My goal was to get two stones of before trying again and I am only 1lb away from that..Anything extra is a bonus as we have started trying again so will keep going till I get the good news...and will try to not gain to much during pregnancy this time round.

Ideally I would LOVE to get to the 10s...

Your holidays are not till next year and by the if you stick to plan you will likely have lost 3st+ and you will be sliding into those snug plane seats.

Getting through the 1st week is the most difficult ...once your body hits ketosis your will be A.O.K :)

You will love the numbers dropping...it a great feeling

I did Cambridge too 2 years ago...I am also doing the lifestyle plan and enjoying having a meal everyday.

I started at 14.1(my heaviest) after pregnancy, my daughter was stillborn at 41weeks. I am trying to get off as much weight as possible for my next pregnancy. My goal was to get two stones of before trying again and I am only 1lb away from that..Anything extra is a bonus as we have started trying again so will keep going till I get the good news...and will try to not gain to much during pregnancy this time round.

Ideally I would LOVE to get to the 10s...

Your holidays are not till next year and by the if you stick to plan you will likely have lost 3st+ and you will be sliding into those snug plane seats.

Getting through the 1st week is the most difficult ...once your body hits ketosis your will be A.O.K :)

You will love the numbers dropping...it a great feeling

It is definitely going to be easier than cambridge I think. Just 3 products daily didn't cut it for me. I found it difficult to space them out.

So very sorry to hear about your daughter. Words can't express what a terrible time that must have been for you.

What a wonderful and motivating goal to have lost weight to prepare for pregnancy. Hope you get the good news soon :).

Oh the plane seat. Can't wait not to have the anxiety of wondering if the belts going to buckle. It always has but have sailed close to the wind :0.

I'm working today late shift so 12 - 8. I'm doing the lifestyle cause I'm not telling my colleagues I'm doing this. Cannot be bothered with the negativity - everyone knows someone who's done a similar diet and put every pound back on dont they.

Counting the days til ketosis x

Thank you :)

I agree, Its only my husband who knows what I am doing it can be hard enough we don't negativity...

Lets do this :)

I'm the same. My mum, sister, OH and my daughters are the only ones who know I'm doing this. Just can't be bothered with the judgement. Also a colleague at work did lighter life and has unfortunately put all her weight back on plus a wee bit more.

We are doing this :). Your doing fab. All be worth it for those 2 blue lines on your pregnancy test :D x

Back