• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Marie's food diary - PLEASE have a nosey and tell me if it's ok...

Well, day one today - now I have all the info I need (soooooo much to read! :eek:) and I've got a few bits of shopping, I'm all ready to go.

So, today.....

250ml semi-skimmed milk (HEa)
Mullerlight yogurt (free)
Fruit (free)
Batchelors chicken & mushroom pasta'n'sauce (free)
2 x alpen light bar (HEb)

For dinner I'm thinking maybe....

Jacket potato (free)
baked beans (free)
42g Cathedral City Lighter (HEa)

Woo hoo - I think that's all right!!(?). Please let me know if it's not...

Hey Marie, all looks good but I would maybe add a few syns in there too - remember you should have 5 - 15 a day depending on what you have agreed with your consultant. You could maybe have some coleslaw with your jacket potato and bacon (you could use the bacon as a heb). I hope that you are enjoying SW it really is a great way of loosing weight and so flexible!!

Well, day one today - now I have all the info I need (soooooo much to read! :eek:) and I've got a few bits of shopping, I'm all ready to go.

So, today.....

Fruit (free)

For dinner I'm thinking maybe....

Jacket potato (free)
baked beans (free)

Woo hoo - I think that's all right!!(?). Please let me know if it's not...
Thanks for the advice - I will add some syns in a bit later, maybe find something to snack on tonight (which is when I get the munchies!).

I've already used 1.5 syns on half an Alpen Light bar, so I need to find another 3.5 syns somewhere....hmm....maybe a vodka with diet redbull ;)

I might do some chicken with my dinner as a HEb, so I think that'd be all my HE's.

I've been eating fruit all day today - it's making me nervous that I'm eating so much without actually having to count anything up etc - if I lose weight this week I will be SO impressed!!

Right, final menu for the day.....

Breakfast

Fruit (free)

Lunch

Dinner

Jacket potato (free)
baked beans (free)
Homemade coleslaw made with 60g (4 tablespoons) of x/l mayo (3 syns)
113g (raw weight) chicken breast with cajun spices (HEb)

Extras (throughout the day)

Fruit (free)
1/2 alpen light bar (1.5 syns)

So that's 2 x HEa's, 2 x HEb's and 4.5 syns

I hope that's all right, because if it is, I am really going to enjoy SW!...so long as I actually lose weigh of course :rolleyes:

I'm out Sat night, so I'm saving syns for that....though I should probably find out how many I need to save, so I dont save too many. Bet you never thought you'd see the day you'd be telling me to eat more did you!! :p

I think I might do the same. If I say I'm allowed 10 syns a day (which is apparently what I should be on?) then I've got 50 to play with between now and Sunday.....so still plenty to play with :) though I have NO idea how many points takeaway is on SW...

Bless hun you will be grand just remember that you are allowed "naughty" things too!!! Heres a few low syn naughties to help! Mint Aero (small bar) 3 syns and mini milk (all flavours) small 1.5 syns! They are my 2 favourite naughties that you can have a few of without breaking the syn bank!! Best of luck!

Thanks sanicholl, adding minimilks to my shopping list as we speak! Heehee ;)

I love mint aeros, but I couldn't just eat one, so best avoid those for now :eek:

Day 2.....

Breakfast

Mushroom 2 egg omelette (free)
21g Cathedral City Lighter (half HEa)
Banana (free)

Lunch

1 slice WW bread (half HEb)
1 egg - to make eggy bread (free)
Half tin of baked beans (free)
21g Cathedral City Lighter (half HEa)
Satsuma (free)

Others/snacks/'Dinner'

250ml s/skimmed milk (HEa)
Alpen Light bar (half HEb)
28g fresh coconut (5 Syns! :eek:)
Small punnet of cherries (free)
Banana (free)
Mullerlight (free)

So that's 2 x HEa's, 1 HEb and 5 syns

This really doesn't feel right though :confused:

Last edited:

Mrs V

Loves Life!
No, it is right Huni!

Well done and keep going! I take it that you are on a Green Day today? Try and get some more fruit and veg in there too and dont forget to drink some water.
Other than that the plan looks good.

wow... am loving your plan so far have given me much more inspriation :) am trying SE at the moment.. not liking it.. might go back to normal sw red/green for a while and then save SE if i plateau or something...

mmm am thinking of lovely pasta, and jacket spuds with cheese and beans and omlettes :)
yummy

xx

Yep, it's a green day - haven't got anything in for a red day yet, haha.

Thanks for looking over it for me :)

wow... am loving your plan so far have given me much more inspriation :) am trying SE at the moment.. not liking it.. might go back to normal sw red/green for a while and then save SE if i plateau or something...

mmm am thinking of lovely pasta, and jacket spuds with cheese and beans and omlettes :)
yummy

xx
Sorry, am probably just being thick, but what's SE??

I'm loving my menus too....so long as I actually lose weight at the end of the week!! Lol

Mrs V

Loves Life!
That would be Success Express plan on SW Huni.

Sorry, my fault for using abbreviation... SE = Sucess express...
my latest thing to try with SW...

There are some good guidelines to it if you search it in the forum... basically you make up your meals 2/3 superfree food on the plate and 1/3 food free on red or green... and you still have your h ex's and snack on super free food...

am finding it hardgoing tho :( xx