Marie's NEW diary - All I want is some will power...why do I find it so impossible?!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 27 June 2007 Social URL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Well, what can I say...new start, new meeting, new signature, new diary...I decided this is what I needed to do to get me back on track!

Thank you to everyone for your supportive entries in my previous diary - it's thanks to you lot that I'm here now. Thank you SO much to you all, you're 100% responsible for encouraging me to give myself a good kick up the ar*e!

I was planning on going to a local ww meeting next Tuesday, but because I knew I didn't have a meeting until next week I spent all day today eating bad things! So...I logged onto weight watchers website, searched for meetings for tonight and then went to the closest one! I was actually quite proud of myself for doing it - would have been so easy to put it off until next week, but I decided to just bite the bullet and DO IT!!!

I was horrified to find that I'd gained nearly half a stone in the last 2 weeks, and was dreading coming on here and adding to my signature etc. So, I decided to start it all over again. The idea behind it is that I won't feel bad every time I'm here because I'm heavier than I was a couple of weeks ago, instead, I'll feel good that I'm back on the wagon and I'm doing something about it!! So, fresh start all round!!!!

I've got a new meeting, a new diary, a new ww journal, a new signature and new targets....this is it, I am back on the wagon and on my way to Skinnyville!!!!

My new diary idea probably makes no sense to anyone else (after all, it doesn't change my weight does it), but it makes perfect sense to me because it somehow makes me look at things differently. Probably completely mad, but then that's me all over isn't it, lol.

So, I'm back!!! Woo hooooo!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done babe for biting the bullet and going back. I thought you would be a little stubborn and not go at all LOL just to prove a point HEHE. I KNOW YOU.

Good luck though with the new meeting and the new you. So how much had you put on in total in 2 weeks it really was'nt half a stone was it???? You where joking were'nt you????? Well anyway. Back onto the rocky road of dieting and I'm sure you will be fine now you have someone looking at your weight again every week.

GOOD LUCK and the challange is still on MADAM. Anything can happen........Really proud of you as well......xx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done on going back so soon!! Im SO pleased *HUGS*

Ok so straight and narrow from now on???

You know we'll be here to help ANY way we can :)

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Thank you!

I weighed in at 10st 12.5lb today. At my last ww meeting I was 10st 8lb, but when I weighed in at home less than 2 weeks ago I was 10st 6.5lb! So yes, it really was nearly half a stone :eek:

But, I can't change that now, so I'm not going to dwell on it. Instead, I'm just going to be pleased that I've gone from 11st 10lb to 10st 12.5lb, and I'm going to enjoy and look forward to reaching my goal!

Definitely definitely definitely on the straight and narrow from now - it's day one in my new ww journal tomorrow and it's surprising how filling that in every day influences what I eat! Seeing it in there in black and white really does make me stick to it, plus is shows my measurements and progress etc, so it's just another incentive to keep me on track.

I feel SO good for doing this - a completely fresh start is exactly what I needed!! :)

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I'm still out this Friday, but I'm not worried about that. If I hadn't gone to my meeting tonight then I'd have just used Friday as an excuse not to bother with my diet for the rest of the week, but this way I just feel encouraged to be extra good to make up for it - I've definitely had 'the click'! Yey!!

Also I needed to get to a meeting in time for the start of the July challenge ;)

I can't believe how excited I am about this! I have been feeling so down for the past week and this has completely turned my mood around! I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be excited about a diet, lol

7. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    That does'nt mean you are gonna change into a nice polite Marie does it cause I dont think I could cope with that LOL

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its not that fresh a start Clair theres only so much she can change :rotflmao:

10. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Erm...no...I said it's changed my mood, not my evil personality, lol!!

11. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I've had more of a thud than a click! Hehehe!

12. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Marie
    Well done for deciding to go back to a meeting and having a fresh start

Good Luck

13. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done Marie

Im sure you can do it again, you did so well before - call your break a holiday and now your back at work ;)

14. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Come on the missus let us know how you are getting on with ya new diet......?????????

15. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Clair it would be nice to know if marie is settling down to her new diet again
    Wish her good luck

16. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Hi Marie,

Try not to be hard on yourself, its easily done. I got married on the 26th May and when I came back from my honeymoon 11 days later i was 7.5 pounds heavier and that was only 11 days!! I joined WW on monday and I had put on a further 2.5 pounds so that 10 pounds in total - in just a month!!

17. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

It's so much easier to you put than it is to get off eh...I'm living in hope that it'll soon become fashionable to be big, I'd be good at that! Lol!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Marie
    How is your first day back on the ww going it is usally just getting back in to it again

Good luck

20. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I'm not doing quite as well as I'd hoped, but I'm still on track for being within my points so technically I'm doing well.

I was planning on saving 4 points today to go towards my drink tomorrow, but I've only got 9 points left so saving 4 isn't likely. But it's ok, because I've still got the rest of the week to make up for what I go over by tomorrow, and on Saturday I plan on spending all day in bed so I can save a few points then! OH is working Sat, so I've arranged for bubs to stay at my parents Fri night and Sat day time, so I have all day to sleep (either that or spend the day with my head in a bucket - which is probably the most likely outcome, lol).

I'm still feeling positive today. I'm SO glad I dragged my lardy ar*e back to a ww meeting, before I gained any more!

Now all I want to do is fast forward 3 months because I'll be at target by then, haha.

21. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id say keeping within your points sounds like a pretty good start lol

Saturday sounds slightly drastic, but probably an effective way to keep on track points wise.... maybe not one Id try too often....

Mind you once we get into the way of our grape diet itll probably become a regular feature ;)

22. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Exactly - and tomorrow is my first official trial day on the grape diet, hence my plans for Saturday, lol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.