• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Marigold bouillon - OK or not?

Hi folks,

I'm on my second go at LL (started again today) - lost 4 stone on it last year but put a fair bit of that back on, so second time lucky!

I read in another thread on this forum someone using the Marigold Bouillon (presumably instead of the LL savoury drink that I'm not mad keen on). I checked the nutrition info and it has 1.5g carbs and 12 cals per serving.

I know LL says you can have nothing except what's on the programme, but will the Marigold stuff be OK?

Thanks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thank you - so just to confirm, max of 2 drinks/day of the Marigold with a level tsp of powder in each?

Thanks again.

Last edited:
thats what i had
daisy x

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
I have bought it from both Asda and Morrisons. It is with the gravy granuals.

Hope that helps x

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
yup , saved myself a fortune in buying it , exactly the same ingredients as the sachets but without the £6.00 price tag . i used the low salt variety as i suffer with water weight if i over endulge on the salt front .
goodluck with youre restart xxx

mikey

Silver Member
I used it all the time too - just 2 teaspoons per day though.

You might as well have the regular one as the salt can help fight cramps anyway.

Hi,

I had to to rely on the boyfriend to buy these when he went grocery shopping - he got me the 'Swiss vegetable' variety. Is it okay to have this kind or is there another kind I should be having (haven't had it yet)?

Thanks for any advice!

Hi,

I had to to rely on the boyfriend to buy these when he went grocery shopping - he got me the 'Swiss vegetable' variety. Is it okay to have this kind or is there another kind I should be having (haven't had it yet)?

Thanks for any advice!
That's the stuff! :)

Woohoo! Thank you BL :)

*Runs off to make a savoury drink, then stops, realising it's 9am on a Sunday, and makes a coffee instead* :D

Hehe - I'm on coffee number four already this morning. Maybe I really should have gone for a savoury drink....

I use the Marigold too and absolutely need it some days to get me through the gaps between packs. Remember though - max two per day ;). xx

During abstinence I bought the LL sachets. I knew it was the same stuff and more expensive, but this was my investment in ME.
I know me and I was worried I would gradually increase the amounts if it was in a tub, so it was my way of making sure I only had 2 per day.
Now i'm never without it. I have a tub in my drawer at work as well as 1 at home.
I often add it to my savoury dishes as a little extra kick.
I use the regular one in the green tub.:D