Marisa Peer

Hi bejewelsgirl,

I have read her book and think it sounds very good. I am following Cambridge diet at the moment as need a break from food and need control back!! Once done the steps for Cambridge to re introduce food I plan to follow Marissa Peers book, as more of a life style change.

Good luck with it? How long have you been following her plan? I be watching your posts to see how you get on, as probably wont be starting it till July.
Good luck.

Hi Trolley Dolly,

Have just started it, finding it a bit restrictive to be honest, but I need to persevere and try and switch my mindset so that not having bread, potatoes etc. is not a hardship... lol. I am struggling with meal planning and portion control (was never a fan of Slimming World for that reason) but I am determind to give it a good go!

Have done Cambridge and LLF before and really liked both of them, and in fact if finance weren't an issue I would definately go back to them in preference to any other diet. Love the counselling and group meetings you get with LLF but prefer the variety with Cambridge, there is so much more choice.

Good luck to you too, hope you are getting on well. Have you been on it for long?

Hi bejewelsgirl,
Good luck with it, sounds like your doing well. Sure its hard at first but its changing habits, but bread, pasta etc is not forever. Sounds like your determination will get you through.
Have done cd before but never did the steps, but that was over three years ago....have only been doing it a week now but needed a break from all food just to focus and loose some weight. I am generally ok with physical effects of the diet but its my chatterbox that gets on my nerves.
Keep me updated on how you do, keep at it x

Hi Trolley Dolly,

Thanks and to you!

No, me neither, I never got further than Sole Source and that was quite a while ago before I did LLF. Addressing that inner chatterbox is the key, isnt it and its not easy. Has cd changed much from when you did it before?

I am real night eater, usually up 4 or 5 times and eating whatever I can get hold of... crisps, chocolate etc., fav cream crackers with loads of butter :( last night, got up at 3, tried to eat a cracker, just couldnt do it. Took one bite and threw it away, something was swishing around in my brain from the book about dairy products and I just didnt want it - for me that's amazing, I don't know how the hypnotherapy side works but it certainly seemed to last night... lets hope I can keep that up ! (shouldnt say 'hope', got to think positive...)

Back to the rice milk....lol x

Back