• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Marissa Peers 'you can be thin' anyone read?

daisydoll

Gold Member
S: 12st6lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st12lb(14.94%)

Snorks

S: 22st1lb C: 13st0lb Loss: 9st1lb(41.1%)
I've not heard of it before but have just started reading the threads on this site about it and it looks like it could be really interesting. Mind you i have the Paul McKenna book/cd and didn't really get anywhere with that...

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello there, yes I have read it a couple times and it's a good book. I just wasn't able to put it into practice. The cd is great, really relaxing. I think you should listen to it anyhow, it might prepare you for refeeding etc.:)

MrsJustin

S: 13st12lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 0st12lb(6.19%)
Hi Daisydoll,
I read this a while back, and like you had lots of those lightbub moments.. didn't work for me however, but I didn't listen to the CD often enough I think...
It has however worked for others, so I would say definitely worth a go!
Well done on the weight loss so far - amazing!
MrsJ

daisydoll

Gold Member
i thought her views on some of the foods we eat - bread and milk in particular are interesting.
ive been looking at following a more GL sort of diet when eating again - but the things she says about certain foods have given me a lot to think about
daisy x

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yeah I have switched to soya milk but after reading the ingredients list I am unsure if it's better or worse lol. Also cheese is my no1 trigger food and avoiding it will be a big plus for me.

daisydoll

Gold Member
Yeah I have switched to soya milk but after reading the ingredients list I am unsure if it's better or worse lol. Also cheese is my no1 trigger food and avoiding it will be a big plus for me.
whats wrong with soya milk then? oh its all so confusing!

daisy x

Hiya,
not bought the book, but have the CD. have scrapped cow's milk altogether, I've gone with rice milk - can't stand soya milk.
bread she likens to concrete lining the gut, and milk she's not happy about the way it is pasteurised - put me right off.