Mark is in the Sin Bin

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chev13, 9 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Chev13

Chev13 Glass of wine anyone?

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hey Guys,

I have fallen off the wagon and left it a week before even thinking about VLCD's, problem i have is that i can not afford CD anymore - £58 for a weeks supply is alot whilst a student at Uni, I understand that some CDC's charge more that is too much and the other counciller is the same,

Think i am going to try the Tesco Ultra Slim tetra's 59p a serving, 3 a day with lots of water,

maybe that will work, :eek:

No idea what my weight is as i don't have any scales, if anyone has some advice it would be much appreciated as i can feel the fat again :cry:

Mark - A little confused and broke :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Mark,

£58 does sound quite a lot to me....even having 4 shakes a day. Have you tried calling Head Office to see if they can advise you?

It would be such a shame to have come so far, only to have to stop.

I'm afraid that I can't be of more help, but didn't want to ignore your post.

Kerry-Ann

Last edited: 9 November 2007
  4. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I'm on 4 a day and it costs me £45 and that can be any mixture of bars, tetras, shakes. Plus this week i got a day free coz i had gone into the next stone barrier. I would call Head office and see what they say

5. mrs c

mrs c Cambridge Consultant

have you thought about moving to 790Kcal plan then you only need to have 3 CD meals plus a protein meal, weight loss on that can be very good as well and will save you some money as well, also £58 seems quite high for 28 CD meals, have you tried contacting any other CDC in the area, i give incentives, ie, a day free for every stone you loose, etc, i know some of the other counsellors do this, good luck with what you decide to do, you have done so well in the first fortnight.

6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :eek: £58 SOUNDS ALOT OF MONEY?! IS THERE ANY OTHER CDC IN YOUR AREA, IT'LL BE A SHAME TO QUIT CD NOW WHEN YOU'VE DONE SO WELL, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS ONLY DOWN TO THE COST FACTOR!!!.....XXX

7. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi, remember that the tesco stuff is supposed to be followed by a meal and doesnt' have the vittys and minerals this stuff has. I'd shop around with cdc's. xx try busking hee hee xx

8. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    does sound a lot.. my cdc charges £1.60 shakes and £1.80 for tetras and £2.00 for bars.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.