Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Market Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bakedbeanleg, 14 October 2008 Social URL.

1. bakedbeanleg

bakedbeanleg fat fighter!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    various & gym!!
    i know it's a bit weird, but since i started LT i cant get enough of cooking programmes and i'm glued to UKTV food! Anyways... i've managed to get tickets for market kitchen and it's in a couple of weeks....and you get to eat the posh chef's food!

now heres a quandary.... do i sack it off, or think blow it for a day and get to have samples from a chef with 2 michellin stars???

TWO MICHELLIN STARS! :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Honestly...in a nutshell DON'T EVEN DARE GIVE UP EVEN FOR ONE DAY!! (GROWLS) :mad:;):D

It is not worth it sweetie!! Now keep on LT!! :)

4. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    I personally wouldnt give up for a day as its really hard to get back on track and not worth it in the long run!!

5. bakedbeanleg

bakedbeanleg fat fighter!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    various & gym!!
    grrrr! yeah i think the same, thought when i applied it would be ages till i got any tickets (and hopefully off LT....I'm finishing 3rd December..)

hey ho- thanks for that- pulled me back into reality!

6. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    Ya have done so well so far, it would be such a shame if ya fell off the wagon, just think ya have only a couple of months to go before ya are down to your ideal weight.

7. jenni

jenni Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i would still go but i wouldnt eat anything stick to black coffee and water and enjoy being on tv you have done so well dont spoil it , by the way me to with uktv food programmes i watch them all the time got some great tips and tried them out on the family my hubby loves me on this diet i am sure i have never cooked so much all healthy i might add ..x

8. molly68

molly68 Full Member

I would go and not eat anything too. No reason why you should miss the day. Just pretend you not hungry.

9. BypassBee

BypassBee =D

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(31.14%)
    Diet:
    bypass
    i cant even watch those on tv, let alone be able to sit there... still early days tho!

.x.

10. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I hear ya!! Was ad still am addicted to all food related programmes, esp with Gordom Ramsey..mmmmmm...eee....owwwww

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.