marksbananas had to stop lipotrim

madhousemum

Silver Member
just thought i would let you all know mark had to stop lipotrim as we phoned his consultant as he wasnt right friday night and due to his medication change and also everyone of his tablets he has to take in one day he has to have with food his consultant went nuts and also having ocd and becoming obsessed with everything he does he would have ended up becoming obsessed with losing weight and would have ended up with a eatting disorder ontop of his other problems, his consultant went nuts and told him to stop asap which he has. just thought i would let you all know. xx

Thats a shame hun, I am finding it much easier both me & hubby doing it & I think he is too.
Will he try something else? or is he happy as is
Wish him luck from me
Niki
x

oh dear wish him luck in whatever he decides to do x

Poor Mark but his health is the most important thing. Is he going to stick to healthy eating to lose weight?

Give him a hug from me.

x

But arent we all "obsessed" with weight loss? Isnt that a good thing when on a diet??

he is going to eat heathly and doing weight to build it up to muscle instead as in what you said milktrayman i know what you are saying with the obsesion but marks is a condition that sometimes he cant leave the house cos his ocd and it would be such a worse obsesion then anyone else. i will pass on ya messages and thanks xxx

Back