Marmaris

Neither have I, really excited though! You got any holidays booked for this year?x x x

Neither have I, really excited though! You got any holidays booked for this year?x x x

Yeah I'm booked to go to Majorca in August. I'm staying at a hotel in a place called Torrenova which is a 5 minute walk in either direction from Magaluf and Palma Nova. It's my motivation to lose weight now as I'm worried I'll be the biggest one there! That and I want to do all the water slides with my daughter without worrying about weight restrictions etc lol. Are you stopping at Marmaris for two weeks or one and are you self catering or all inc?

Im the same! Its my first holiday abroad with my fiance and Im really looking forward to it, however I want to be confident in a bikini! hAve you got much to lose?

What makes it worse whilst were out there his mam, dad and sister are out there too(a different hotel though) but they are all tall and slim and Im 5 ft 3 and a size 14!

Were only there for a week and we are all inclusive x x x

I've got loads to lose in all honesty, I'm a size 18 right now (5foot4) and I've only got just over 12 weeks to go I think. I'd settle for being a size 16 as I read somewhere it's the national average but I'd be extra happy if I got into a 14 altho I guess I'm running out of time for that. With you already being a size 14 I can confidently say that you'll fit right into the range of sizes around the pool if Marmaris is anything like Lanzarote was last year. There was a huge range of different sized people there and quite a few bigger than me and I was bigger back then! I was worried right up until getting to the poolside and when I saw that there were others the same size or bigger I felt far more confident.

I'm worrying again about being the biggest as I guess Magaluf is a young resort so I keep imagining everyone will be in their teens and built like stick insects lol!!! Good luck with your diet anyhow, are you hoping to get down to a 12? xx

Yeah I would love to be a size 12, Im currently at the smallest I've been for a while! I would love to slim my legs and hips and stomach down, have you got any hints or tips?

What date do you go? We fly July 30th, really excited

You can do it! Are you exercising or anything? X x x

Yeah I would love to be a size 12, Im currently at the smallest I've been for a while! I would love to slim my legs and hips and stomach down, have you got any hints or tips?

What date do you go? We fly July 30th, really excited

You can do it! Are you exercising or anything? X x x

We fly the first week in August :) I started off swimming for a minimum of an hour several times a week and that was really helping. I kept alternating strokes each time I reached the side so I wasn't aching the next day. I have also been using an exercise bike parked in front of our telly to give me an incentive lol. I'll have to stop the exercising for at least a month though as I go in for an operation tomorrow morning. Hopefully though as long as I keep the diet up I'll continue to lose weight. Really excited about going, i know I wont be super thin in time but I'll be thinner and more confident than I've been in a long time and I know if I get into a size 16 or below I'll be quite average looking for a mum in her 30's which is what I want more than anything lol.

I've started looking at some of the gorgeous dresses at Dorothy Perkins online, once I'm in that 16 my card is going to take a battering LOL!!!

Haha Im like that, I don't want to start buying my holiday clothes until I've lost weight, but there are so many nice things out there! Matalan and new look have so many nice things in too!

Hope your operation goes well and everything is ok! X x

ive been to Marmaris about 5 times!! i love it! :) where abouts are you staying? xx

Oh btw the jeep safaris are a great day out! Get picked up from hotel an taken to gathering place. You get your dinner included, go to a beach, through villages. Off roaring. Up mountains. This place with such a gorgeous water fall you can swim in. Recommend for day out but money/cameras put in plastic sealable bag. You get soaked by villagers. An alot take water guns an get each other in the jeeps. Usually about 20 jeeps worth of people go. X

Jess<3 said:
ive been to Marmaris about 5 times!! i love it! :) where abouts are you staying? xx

Im staying in the serin hotel along the beach, have you ever heard of it? X x x

*Sparkles* said:
Ooh have just seen this thread me and my bf have booked up for marmaris is October - cant wait :D

Where are you staying? I can't wait x x x

Hi, how are you getting on with your diet? I've been losing very little in the last 2 weeks so I've been extra strict since Monday as I only have 10 weeks now to shift more weight eek! I think I'm losing inches though as my clothes are slightly loser and I have my first couple of size 16 tops fitting although that could be a fluke!

hi :) hope your well!

its going okay thanks, 3lb loss last week (after a 2lb gain the week before) and then 1.5 loss last night, gonna have to get myself in to gear as I've got 12lbs to lose before im at my goal weight! and like yourself I've only got 10 weeks!

just ordered myself the 30 day shred dvd so hopefully that's good!

i tried some size 12 tops on Sunday and they fit perfect, its just my bottom half now really!

how are you doing?x

Im staying in the serin hotel along the beach, have you ever heard of it? X x x

no ive not but most places along beach are lovely!! xx

Back