Marmite

Marysu

Silver Member
Marmite...... Do you love it or hate it?
Personally i like it made into a drink like bovril, great hangover cure :)

I think from memory it was 2.4nc per tsp, can't be too sure though.
Oh don't let the smell put you off, although many people detest the stuff.

Bleugh!

That is all.

Surely you should be on the vegemite Susie!

i love it! used to have hot buttered toast with it spread thickly.......oh now i want some......
i did try a marmite mim once, it was ok, but , well, hmm.

My uncle lived in Perth (WA) for 50 years, and the best day of his life was when he found vegemite in Tesco. Adores the stuff.

I hated it as a kid, think it was because my mother would spread it too thick - the way my brother liked it. When I started giving it to my boys I just put a little on and discovered I loved it. Mmmm fresh white bread, butter and Marmite! I also like it on those thin toast type crackers with butter. Oh I think I may dip my finger in it and rub it on my tongue rofl!

Oh i love a tad of it on my finger waiting for the kettle to boil. I find that or a cup of bovril deadly after a few tipples, the vitamins in it are great for getting back what you've wasted by drinking alcohol. I swear by it the morning after.

Esp on toast with butter and cheese mmmm
yum yum me too.
cabrs 0.8g per 4g serving. how on earth you gonna measure that i dont know.
I have the champagne one thats yummy.

yes :) its I love you marmite and bugger why did i open it they are going for 15 quid a jar on ebay!

I love it, I have it now and again on toast. 4G is a lot of marmite, more than you'd use on a couple of slices of toast.

dont know its a special thing for valentines day!

ah its not too bad then Jim. Might have some

£15 a jar Why? tesco is full of it.

Back