Marvellous Monday thread

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
Morning all,hope you all had great weekend,after my mini blip on Friday I got back on the cd horse and saw 2lb down on the scales this morning-that takes me to 4st10,just want to get to 5 stone before my xmas 'break'.
Don't know about everyone else,but I am sick of all the xmas food and booze adverts, any way I have come up with a cunning plan to flatten the food demons-just imagine you are sat at the dinner table opposite Michael Winner or William Hague and it'll soon take away your appetite.
So here is to an xmas pressie to ourselves-a good weight loss before the big day xx:D

morning what a wet monday
I only lost a pound on saturday but it is TOTM so I am happy with that but I am not going to get to goal by xmas, I am not going to stress about it I will get there and thats the main thing.
I have CDC training on wednesday which should be interesting, alls well diet wise hoping for better loss this week.

morning girls, hope your all having a good one
well the gas fire in the living room has packed up too now, called the heating fixing people to find the guy who came out and didnt bother fixing it never bothered to put the repair request forms for somone else to do it today. lucky i rang to check when they were coming. so im stuck in the house all day now waiting for some one to come as an emergany ( any time before 8pm ) im freezing and feel
like crying. had to send kaya to school even thou shes quite ill now as at least its warm there

oh thank gawd for that, the heating engineer has just been round and says the guy who came on friday will be getting spoken to, theres nothing wrong with the circuit board and if he had dont the basic checks he would have known the pressure for the system had failed, a 2 minute job to fix.
and the gas fire was just a blocked tube and was easy to sort too, so yay we have heat!

glad your heating was sorted being cold makes everything seem worse.

Hi Claire,

I am so glad that it worked out -- and I really do that the slacker who let you and Kaya freeze all weekend gets what he deserves. Really. Can we figure out to turn off his heat when his child is ill?

Thanks for starting the daily thread Mrs. T. I'm sick of the food adverts, too. I was telling Mr MM, that I think they should ban "junk" food adverts as they have most alcohol and tobacco -- since non-nutritional food is unhealthy, as well.

Hi KB, Did we know that you are going to become a Cambridge Diet Counsellor -- oops, I mean Consultant (rebranding)? I think that is great -- I do not think anyone who has not had to lose weight (or used that programme to do it, should be a Counsellor for it). I'd loved it when my midwife was talking to me and saying, "When I was in labour..." She'd been there, done that. I really cannot relate to male Obstetricians.

My day was kind of crummy, but I always struggle this time of year. I have remember to use my light box. It is too late in the day to use it now. I may get myself going with it tomorrow -- even though Tuesday is a "get to work early" day. I am also very fed up with my job -- I applied for another job, interviewed for it (today), but did not get it. I suspect it is, in part, because the person they went with is not employed so she would not have to work out a month's notice and can start right away. And, who knows what else? But, I am not all that bothered, as it turned out to not be what I thought it was going to be.

Tomorrow is another day (to quote Scarlett).

MM

I was sure when my CDC said about me becoming a CDC because I was so focused on my weight loss then as time went on she kept saying I would be good and I thought why not. I am a supportive person so I am told by friends and family, and I really want to help people loss weight like I have. So fingers crossed

I agree with your CDC

I was sure when my CDC said about me becoming a CDC because I was so focused on my weight loss then as time went on she kept saying I would be good and I thought why not. I am a supportive person so I am told by friends and family, and I really want to help people loss weight like I have. So fingers crossed

I agree with your CDC, KB - I think you'll be a fab counsellor. You are very helpful and informative and have "been there, done that".

MM

ahhh thank you I hope so xx

Back