Mash potato

Natccox

I've done mash but have no syns left I've heard if u put an egg in it makes it creamy? If this is correct do I put it in with the potato when it's mashed raw? X

I use egg to make my mash creamy. I just mash the potatoes like normal then crack an egg on top and stir it through the potato x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Deleted as socks has a sane answer :D

my nanan still does this ,, i dont think i could do it
my craveing for mash has to have nutmeg on the top it is gorgeous

Or you could try mashing with some sort of veg, I always use swede so do half potato abs half swede and put it through a ricer, is always so smooth and creamy (even though it has nothing else in, I was amazed)

Apparently it's because a veg like swede retains some water so makes it looser/creamier but it doesn't taste watery at all, in fact I prefer it to 'normal' mash.

And you incorporating some extra speed food :)

My life! In all my days ! well I never! Struth and other such shocked proclamations

Egg ? egg you say, in mashed potato !

Why doesnt it scramble,poach,coddle in the warm spud ?

Please, please enlighten

I made some mash the other day, it was god damn FOUL. I used fromage frais because I wasn't sure what else I could use in it that would of made it syn free - it was dry and tasted gross. Would never of thought about putting an egg in... I must try this for sure!

I have always put an egg in my mashed spuds it makes them taste 'creamy'. I also use white pepper instead of black pepper whihc tends to bring out the taste of the potatoe!!! :D

Back