• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mashed potato

susan70

Gold Member
i add an egg in mine sometimes.

i just put an egg in mine but make sure your potatoes are still hot so they'll cook the egg through in seconds and really beat it so its light n fluffy and if you still need it add a slpash of milk from your healthy extra A choice
hope this helps :)

Thought id add a message here. I made Mash to top my shepherds pie. I used fry light butter and 2 tablespoons of fromage frais. I have to say i couldnt taste the difference to when i make it with butter and in the oven it still went as crispy as it normally would......

Hi Peeps....

Anyone have a recipe for free mash on extra easy??? I usually make it with a little bit of butter and skimmed milk but wondered if anyone has made it with natural yog or fromage frais and how does it taste....??

Hi there
i usually just put some low fat butter in but i once put some laughing cow extra light cheese in and it was lovely.
These are very low in syn or you can have them as an healthy extra choice.

LF Natural Yoghurt is Lurvely...I used to put lashings of Creme Fraiche in mine before SW days! I love the taste of the yoghurt! Try It, I'll try Fromage Frais as suggested;)

LisaC

Gold Member
Hi, I only ever use fromage frais with my mash, it makes it tasty & creamy & its probably the nicest mash Ive ever made!!
Im on green days all the time so I dont know if fromage frais is ok or not on extra easy.