Mashed potato

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by adriennemossy, 8 May 2009 Social URL.

1. adriennemossy

adriennemossy Member

Hi Peeps....

Anyone have a recipe for free mash on extra easy??? I usually make it with a little bit of butter and skimmed milk but wondered if anyone has made it with natural yog or fromage frais and how does it taste....??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    i add an egg in mine sometimes.

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    use flora extra light and its half a syn for a tea spoon ;) x

5. metoyoutattyteddy

metoyoutattyteddy New Member

i just put an egg in mine but make sure your potatoes are still hot so they'll cook the egg through in seconds and really beat it so its light n fluffy and if you still need it add a slpash of milk from your healthy extra A choice
    hope this helps :)

6. adriennemossy

adriennemossy Member

Thought id add a message here. I made Mash to top my shepherds pie. I used fry light butter and 2 tablespoons of fromage frais. I have to say i couldnt taste the difference to when i make it with butter and in the oven it still went as crispy as it normally would......

7. Tinkerbell85

Tinkerbell85 Member

Hi there
    i usually just put some low fat butter in but i once put some laughing cow extra light cheese in and it was lovely.
    These are very low in syn or you can have them as an healthy extra choice.

8. Indigo.seahorse

Indigo.seahorse Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    LF Natural Yoghurt is Lurvely...I used to put lashings of Creme Fraiche in mine before SW days! I love the taste of the yoghurt! Try It, I'll try Fromage Frais as suggested;)

9. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi, I only ever use fromage frais with my mash, it makes it tasty & creamy & its probably the nicest mash Ive ever made!!
    Im on green days all the time so I dont know if fromage frais is ok or not on extra easy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.