Massive cock up :)

kerrynew1

Well basically I've fallen off the wagon! So now I've had 3 days off the diet in spectacular style. Done nothing but binge since the first mouthful. Need to find the strength to get back on it tomorrow :(

Sweep it under the carpet and be done with it. Weigh yourself in the morning and see what the damage is - if it wasn't too carby you may be surprised at the limited damage.

Maybe it would be best for you to do WS until your head is back in the TS mode, that way you still got something to chew on?

Chin up :)

Unfortunately it's been mostly bread and crisps :( I was doing well and felt fine about the diet, was actually enjoying but I had a couple of whiskeys and ended up eating a piece of toast. Once I started, it sort off got out of hand. I know WS wouldn't work for me because I've not dealt with my bingeing issues yet. Just gotta get on with it.

Kerry I did exactly the same but for a whole week. Back on my shakes and soups today, it's hard, but you know it's worth it. Good luck for tomorrow. :bighug:

I've decided that I'll not weigh in this week and just do it next week. Hubby has taken the scales to work with him, I don't think seeing a gain will help me get going again.

I feel your pain. My whisky collection (yes collection, almost 40 bottles of this and that) taunts me. I've decided I'm not even going to dabble. It'll be 3 months tee-total!

*in my best batman impression*

"Why do we fall? So we can get back up again"

You're human. Give yourself a bit of leeway but most of all get back on it. Wishing you the best!

Last edited:
this was a blip, it passes, most have done it, but there is a saying and it goes like this

You always pass failure on the way to success.

Thanks for the responses. I did weigh in on Wednesday as usual and thankfully I STS. Third day back on it and feeling physically better than I did on my bingeing days so that's positive. MUST STAY AWAY FROM WHISKEY!

Back