Maternity jeans

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
I'm having soooo much trouble they r all horrid fit it don't help I'm fuss pot mum got me 2 pairs out of h and m today the size 12 don't fit even up my leg and the 14 I'm not even going there arrrrrrahhhhhhhhhh I love being pregnant very lucky to be I hate moaning but I am fed up of leggings all the time lol

Iv got next maternity skinny jeans cat recommend them enough, fit really well, iv got the long ones and they are a great length, I have them in black when I grow out of my normal blue skinnys gunna get the blue ones too, iv also got some wine skinnys from newlook in the sale for £12 and they are nice too x

New look online does loads of maternity and the fit I find is good don't know how tall you are but I'm 5'9 have a long top half and their maternity fits nicely at the moment I'm 22 weeks now x

Peacocks have a cpl different styles of jeans in, they are over the bump jeans, go upto a 20-22 apparently, so I will be looking at those when I start growing, the 18's dont fit me legs/bum as it is now, and I know Im not bigger than a 18-20.

Im gonna look online, as there isnt any bigger stores here by my that do maternity, small town, so will be going to the city in a cpl months when I need some.

I went shopping today for maternity stuff, I only found one pair of jeans that fit, I had to get some work trousers in a bigger size as I couldn't get maternity ones, and another pair of jeans but in a bigger size so there not going to last. Hot a few top but I'm needing a comfy pair of work trousers mine are digging in all round my waist and were fastened using a rubber band cos I couldn't get them done up :(

I find peacocks abit cheap and shrinks in the wash especially the leggings, I'd rather pay abit more and have a few less maternity items x

Have you tried Bon Prix? its an online retailer, I got my over the bump jeans from there and they were great. Word of advice though, whilst the quality is good, the sizing isnt, so I recomend getting the size up. I normaly order 2 sizes to check at home & send one back. Its still only costing me 1 P+P

Back