Maximaxi's Musings and Ramblings (and Grumblings!)

Maximaxi

Hello everyone and anyone!
So, I'm three weigh - ins in to my slimming world journey and I've lost 9lb, which I'm really pleased about. I decided to start a diary to keep me motivated. I guess I'm used to de-stressing with food and as that's no longer an option I'm hoping that a diary may just be the outlet I need! I've been very positive this time (many, many weightloss attempts under my belt) and when I hit the wall (which I undoubtedly will, 'cause I always do) I want to divert my attention away from food. I WILL NOT BINGE. I do miss a good binge though, trouble is mine last for weeks! I feel lucky that I'm not twice the size I am now.
Anyway - my first goal is to be a comfortable size 16, I reckon I'll need to be about 13st for that. So as of today I need to lose 2st 5lb. Pretty daunting, small steps though, should get there... Oh, and I really, really want a round peachy bum! Ages ago I saw an infomercial for 'Brazil Butt Lift' and I've been obsessed ever since! Is it possible to get a round peachy bum at 34? Here's hoping!... ;) XX

Busy, busy, busy day! I'm afraid to say I haven't eaten nearly enough. I've had my soya milk for my cuppas, a bowl of all bran with a vanilla muller light and a pasta n sauce. Not good. Anyone else found that their appetite has all but disappeared eating the slimming world way? Must keep eating though else I fear a metabolism meltdown and no more weight loss - disaster!
Now I have my longing for a round, lifted bum confirmed in writing, my next step I guess is to work out some kind of exercise plan... I shall dig out some of my books and dvd's, take a tour of youtube and let you know what concoction of but blasting moves I come up with :) XX

Mines gone down yknow. Which is shocking cos that's never happened to me before.. Ever.. But if you're full you're full innit, we shouldn't over eat, surely? Now I'm worrying too haha :D

LinzLinz said:
Hello and welcome! Just subscribing as we're both on SW :) How're you finding the plan? X

I know you didn't ask me but I'm doing it too :D I'm loving it yknow :) I'm only 4 weeks in but I don't see why I'd ever mess this up on a permanent basis ^.^

I know you didn't ask me but I'm doing it too :D I'm loving it yknow :) I'm only 4 weeks in but I don't see why I'd ever mess this up on a permanent basis ^.^

Hello :) Good that you're enjoying it! I love it too, doesn't feel a bit like a diet :D Do you have a diary on here? X

Hi! Ok, so the whole lack of appetite thing - today I'm starving! That's ok though because I know I can eat tonnes if I want to, just got to be the right stuff right?! Already had my porridge and a banana and a muller light. I'm thinking I want pasta... soon! Had the dentist yesterday, had a filling, which was ok seen as though I haven't been for years. Anyway, not worked out the exercises yet, on the to do list... :) XX

Back