May 22nd 2012!!

angie84

Hello brides to be! I'm a newbie and still trying to get the hang this :) Lets shed the pounds!

My fiance and I are having a private wedding with just the 2 of us... in MAUI! My ultimate goal would be a 20lb loss, but i want to make my mini goal 10-15lb at least by my wedding date. I am doing p90x lean version and I'm going to try to log everything I eat here. :)

Down 2 pounds today! :) was stuck forever at 143. This diet does have hope. Oh and being off tom helps too lol

Breakfast - 3 slices of turkey bacon, 1 cup of cooked spinach, apple, green tea

Been so busy. now at work and think im getting sick. :( my weight is still down though so that's a plus. Come on 130's! Almost there
I haven't been this weight since 2½-3 years ago

Well done, you ar doing really well, I am getting married on 19th May, getting closer by the second, keep up the good work-(Maui, wow! how exciting!)

Thank you for your support!! I need all I can get :)
Geenabee, just a few days before me! Exciting isn't it? I just pray everything is smooth sailing the way i want it to be. how long have you guys been together? This has been a longgg engagement. Lol because on May 14th we have been together for 6 years. Plus 2 kiddos :)

Here's todays stats
B- steamed cauliflower, 1tsp olive oil, 3 slices of turkey bacon
S- 1oz of almonds
L- homemade chicken noodle (thank you sore throat )
S- diet approved brownie!! I made them out of black beans and you would have never guessed they were in there. My kids LOVED them.
D- 1 cup of greek yogurt with flaxseed, honey, and chia seed, 1 cup of steamed broccoli
S- baby carrots, and 2 celery stalks with almond butter

I did my 4 min workout and that is all i literally had time to do today. My poor son is not taking this cold too well. :/ Here's hoping he can sleep the rest of the night now its 2am here.

angie84 said:
Thank you for your support!! I need all I can get :)
Geenabee, just a few days before me! Exciting isn't it? I just pray everything is smooth sailing the way i want it to be. how long have you guys been together? This has been a longgg engagement. Lol because on May 14th we have been together for 6 years. Plus 2 kiddos :)

Here's todays stats
B- steamed cauliflower, 1tsp olive oil, 3 slices of turkey bacon
S- 1oz of almonds
L- homemade chicken noodle (thank you sore throat )
S- diet approved brownie!! I made them out of black beans and you would have never guessed they were in there. My kids LOVED them.
D- 1 cup of greek yogurt with flaxseed, honey, and chia seed, 1 cup of steamed broccoli
S- baby carrots, and 2 celery stalks with almond butter

I did my 4 min workout and that is all i literally had time to do today. My poor son is not taking this cold too well. :/ Here's hoping he can sleep the rest of the night now its 2am here.

We have been together for 3 years, we got engaged last July. I'm going to pick up my dress tomorrow which I am extremely excited about :) I have forgotten what it looks like it was ordered that long ago. It's the only time in your life you have to order something so far in advance and still love it!

We officially got engaged last year around this time. Talked about it for years ;) I ordered my dress with my exact measurements in oct. Should have made it a couple sizes to small to be more motivating. I ordered some clothes and a cute swimsuit for our trip online but the size i thought i was in is too big so i have to return everything :(

Food stats today:
1 cup of broccoli, and greek yogurt with flaxseed, chia seed, and honey
Snack almonds
Lunch salad with egg, cheese, turkey, tomato
Snack.. . Naughty.. 6 oreos
Dinner turkey meatballs, green beans
Snack celery with almond butter

Need bed now, gym early in the morning

Got my wedding dress yesterday! So exciting, I just want to get married now!, having a bad day today but on target for Sunday so I will pull it back again, what diet are you on?

How exciting your dress came! :) is it exactly as you pictured it would be? I ordered mine before trying it on. Risky i know but it is gorgeous and looks exactly like the picture. Once i get enough posts ill have that as my profile pic so you can see it ;)
sorry i have been mia for a bit, my fiance just got home last night from being gone for a month at a time. Sucks, but its a food paying job you wont find here.

I have been on this one weight site called beyond diet. Gives you meal plans and alternate options on what to eat each week so it doesn't get boring. Cutting carbs which is really hard sometimes.... i have a some good days then a bad one. Doesn't help my fiance buys junk as we both are trying to loose wt. :p

Back