May Challenge

danders

I'm setting myself a May challenge to lose 7lbs during the month of May. Feel free to join me and set your own target. Just copy and add your name to the list below:

danders: target = 7 lbs loss (0 lost so far)

Oooh fab! I'll join you on 7lbs as I've no idea how quickly I'll be losing this time.

danders: target = 7 lbs loss (0 lost so far)
Hules: target = 7lbs loss (0 lost so far)

Excellent. Let's do it!!!

1st weigh-in for May = 3.5lbs down! Well chuffed and hope it stays off!

danders: target = 7 lbs loss (3.5 lost so far)

Good start :)

Hules: target = 7lbs loss (2 lost this week, 2 lost so far)

Yay!!!! Next week predictions? I'm guessing I'll have a small loss or a sts. I seem to lose in 2-weekly cycles - weird!

I want another 2 - if I could keep that up I'll have lost around 2 stone before my hols. If I actually manage to do a stone and a half I'll be well chuffed!

When's your hols?

July. I cannot wait! I really really REALLY want to feel like I can wear a swimming costume at least, if not a tankini :D Currently I wouldn't even feel comfortable in shorts and t-shirt. I'm definitely a goal orientated girl.
Are you working towards anything?

July is not too far away to wait but far enough away to get some lbs off. The tankini is happening! I'm not really aiming for anything like an event. I suppose if anything I've got lots of lovely clothes to wear which I can't fit into. Also I've at least three sizes of clothes in my wardrobe. I'd like to get rid of the two biggest sizes and stay consistently at a lower size. I'm sick of going up and down.

Last edited:
Me too. Got rid of the smaller clothes in the wardrobe, by chucking them in the loft. I'm looking forward to rummaging back through them to find 'new'stuff to wear.

Can I join this challenge please? Appreciate that it is the 11th May already but I need something to focus on and this seems like a good challenge. I restarted weight watchers old points today so am hoping for a 7lb loss before the end of May.

Sharkbait1983 = 7lbs loss

Of course!!! The more the merrier. I'm sure you'll still manage to lose 7lbs in May.

Thanks danders. I appreciate it!

danders: target = 7lbs loss (4.25 lost so far)

Another 2¼ lost this week woohoo! That takes me to 8lbs lost overall and 4¼ for this challenge

danders: target = 7lbs loss (4.25 lost so far)
Hules: target = 7lbs loss (2 this week - 4.25 lost so far)

Fabulous news. That's a brilliant loss.

1.5 gone today: danders: target = 7lbs loss (5.75 lost so far) Hules: target = 7lbs loss (2 this week - 4.25 lost so far) Sharkbait1983 = 7lbs loss

Last edited:
That's great! Only 1.25lbs to go and you've still got another weigh in! Definitely doable!

Gosh I hope so but you know what my weigh-ins are like!!!

Back