May have to consider another way to lose weight

becky_1701

Ive nearly passed out twice in the past couple of days im that dizzy on this diet. Im losing the pounds but its messing with my health so gunna take a couple of days of and then access the situation

Oh dear.

No good compromising your health.

You could try drinking a bit more water or also do working solution and add that small meal in.

WHatever you decide your health needs to come first x x

Ive lost 7lbs in 6 days so really wanna stick at it. What i may try is to slow down on exercise because i was trying to burn to much of, take it easy for a few days. Even tho i ate on friday, saturday i didnt eat (was to busy being sick from drinking 4 glasses of wine from night before) so i didnt gain any weight back thankfully so i havent been taken of track.

hey becky, yeh i agree with the second reply, your heallth def comes first... BUT in my case i had the exact feelings but i gritted my teeth and just rolled with it. your body feels like this as your running out of carbs to live off so you feel fatigued. but you will soon gointo ketosis and your body will live and be fuelled from your body fat and dammm ketosis is a good feeling. ive lost almost a stone in the first week. :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again salt salt salt, most likely if you are exercising and drinking litres and litres of water you have flushed your body of salt, which makes you dizzy , light headed, hot flushes, cramp, and feel faint.

A lot of people drink far too much fluid if you ask me, what really does your body need 4 litres of water for per day, yes we need to flush toxins but there is also such a thing as putting our kidneys under too much strain flooding it with fluid. Exercising in the first 2 weeks is very difficult, your body has not had time to adjust to burning ketones for fuel and it's another reason you are feeling so bad.

2 cups of bouillon and 2-3 litres of water is fine per day

Thanks for responses. I dnt drink 4 litres of water i have about 2 (the bottle i use is 1.5litres, so once that is empty i just use tap water)

Back