May I Join?

YummyMummy2B

Silver Member
I've never ventured into this part of Minimins before but I hope to meet some new friendly faces as I meet with my CDC tomorrow!

I've done CD before last year but with costs and a young collicy baby I just couldn't handle it but I now have a very content baby and I healthier bank balance - now just to sort the waistline out!

Kimberley x

Hey Kimberley, welcome to the forum and best of luck on your journey :) xx

Welcome Kimberley and good luck x

Yeah good luck, you've definitely come to right place. This place really helps you keep on track, for me anyway coming on here makes the diet a lot easier and more pleasurable!

Thank you! I think my head is in the right place now - I get married in Sept and I want to look but most importantly feel fabulous, so here goes!

Ah you got plenty of time then! As you'll know the first couple of days are the hardest but after that it does get easier, that was my experience anyway! If I feel like I'm having a tough day I'm come on here and read some success stories and that puts me right.

hello :) i am addicted to this forum i just looove it! infact i think thats its only this forum that is keeping me off the food lol!!! xx

Do it ! lol i have 5 children 11,10,3 and 2 yr old twins and no matter how much im tearing my hair out im always popping on! x

Pleased to meet you!

Hi all,

I just collected my first box of CDs from my Consultant and I'm so excited to be getting started:p

Inside this busty chubby lass is a busty slinky lass dying to get out!

I cant wait to share our successes together.

Back