May/June Magazine

Louise2

Has anybody read this, what do you think? Had a quick skim through and I quite like the look of the meatball pasta bake.:)

I've only read a few pages of it so far, but it's really made me feel a lot more positive. I'm having a hard time at the moment and am really struggling with the plan, but the article on gratitude and being thankful for good things in life has really helped me today.

I love the magazine. I look forward to every new issue coming out.

You need to go back and read the beginning of your diary, its full of optimism. You have done a fantastic job, keep at it. :D I know its hard sometimes!! :sigh:

I always feel full of motivation after reading the mags and I keep them for future reference. I really enjoy cooking, but sometimes get stuck for ideas, so I look forward to the magazine for inspiration.

I did the Creamy chicken tagliatelle last night and really enjoyed it, (tho I used fusilli, and orange pepper instead of the mushrooms, which I hate), but the dressing made out of philly and lemon juice is lush and I will use that alot on other things. I bet the same recipe would work with salmon too.I shall do the macaroni cheese tomorrow :)

when is the magazine out in the shops? I don't go to a group so have to wait a little longer for each issue.

I did the Creamy chicken tagliatelle last night and really enjoyed it, (tho I used fusilli, and orange pepper instead of the mushrooms, which I hate), but the dressing made out of philly and lemon juice is lush and I will use that alot on other things. I bet the same recipe would work with salmon too.I shall do the macaroni cheese tomorrow :)

mmm yes I bet it would work well with Salmon :)

Nettie, I am not sure when it out in the shops, I do SW online and get my subscription through that. xx

Has anybody read this, what do you think? Had a quick skim through and I quite like the look of the meatball pasta bake.:)

Oooo sounds interesting as I have been making my own meatball pasta bake for ages xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooo sounds interesting as I have been making my own meatball pasta bake for ages xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have to say meatballs are one thing I NEVER think to make, although my better half loves them! I think I will make them next week. x

I did the macaroni cheese last night, and whilst it was ok, I found it a bit bland for my taste. (But I like spicy food!) I would use a strong cheddar instead of the red leicester and up the mustard powder. Filling tho.

I did the macaroni cheese last night, and whilst it was ok, I found it a bit bland for my taste. (But I like spicy food!) I would use a strong cheddar instead of the red leicester and up the mustard powder. Filling tho.

this is good to know cause I fancy making that too, thanks for the tip :)

How did your souffle go? xx

I didn't try it. I was going to mums and since lent was over she wanted 'proper' dessert so made apple crumble and apple and raspberry tarts instead!! I'd even bought the ramekin dishes during the week to make it! Might give it a try this weekend instead :)

Back