Maybe cheap alternative to SlimFast

Mummoth

Silver Member
Approved Foods are selling 12 sachets of Slimmm, an alternative to SlimFast, for £1.50 BUT ..... they are out of date (marked Best Before end November 2011), plus it's £5.25 for delivery. However, if you're putting in an order for other stuff (they've got some fantastic bargains on there & not all out of date!) & you're not fussed about best-before dates it may be a cheap alternative to SlimFast. I've gone for the Cafe Mocha flavour (also got vanilla & summer berry, no longer on their website) and in my opinion they are much nicer than SF. The Cafe Mocha is gorgeous, like a thick, creamy iced coffee. They've also got chocolate mint flavour, plus chicken & veg soup sachets - 6 for 79p.

approvedfood.co.uk if anyone is interested.

I personally don't think best before dates matter much with these products - it is not as if it is fresh meat. However, I have a lots of stuff to get through so won't be ordering, but thanks for the heads up!

I feel the same way about use by dates.

Just seen, on the same site: Slim Fast (proper make this time!) vanilla flavour, ready made up bottles, 39p each or 3 for 99p. Best before 29/2/12

I have just been on the website, BRILLIANT ? I can't believe I have not come across them before, I shall be doing my shopping from them ? thankyou for the find and I will be joining you on the slimm diet as soon as they arrive xxx

I've just seen on their website that they are offering free delivery for your first order if you spend £30 or more. Can't go wrong!

Back