maybe newbie to rosemary conley

hello
im thinking of joining RC, but worried about it,know sounds silly,but im worried ill get hungry and fed up cal counting.... im currently doing sw and was planning to change to rc next Wednesday.just wanted to know how works and if is easy,do you have to cal count everything?is there free foods? any help would be appreciated immensely.thanks.

Hi,

With rc you do have to cal count everything and the first few weeks are quite strict especially if your going over to it from sw. It does get good results though and a faster weightloss in my experience.

You have a set amount of cals per meal and then a milk allowance and also cals for two power snacks. Also foods eaten need to contain less than 5% fat. Its sounds quite complicated but if your going to class its all explained and the book is easy to follow. Plus you can just look on the back of packets for the information you need instead of having to look up syns/points etc. Also if you go to a class the price includes exercise instead of just the weigh in which is good.

Good luck with whatever you decide,

Dan x

I joined RC on Monday and have found the diet easy to follow so far. You get a booklet with a meal planner for days 1-14 and then another booklet for weeks 3&4. I've picked around 6-8 different meals out of it for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and my Power Snacks, to make it a bit easier to follow. There is also a Solo-Slim ready meal range which can make it even more simple for you (I'm expecting a Try-Me Box today) I've found it a lot easier than WW (online) and trying to point everything up!! You also get portion pots which are very handy :)

I've also been to the exercise class (which is the reason I joined RC rather than WW or SW), I've never been to an aerobics class before and found it easy to follow once I learnt the basic moves. You can pay as you go or sign up to premium membership which saves you money and with the top membership you can go to unlimited classes, my instructor does 10 classes a week in my area for example.

Good luck with which ever diet you decide on :)

Lucy

Back