• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

MBT trainers

What do we think of MBT trainers?

• Fabulous - have changed my life

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Comfy - but no noticable difference to other shoes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It's a load of old croc - go to shoe express!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
They have been absolutely wonderful for me. I had spinal surgery 3 years ago and have been wearing them ever since. They have been the greatest help for me. I can now walk for as long as I want to. If I do wear any other shoes all my pains start to come back. All I can say is Thank God for MBT's

I tried to add one for you - but I can't!
Sorry hun.

I'm getting the feeling that I should get some. I had a stupid foot injury and I still have to wear a stupid inflatable foot and it is just not cool.

Do they take time to get used to them?

Looking into the next step!
(So far I can do crocs! - and highly innapropriate shoes - so we won't talk about them!)

I tried to add one for you - but I can't!
Sorry hun.

I'm getting the feeling that I should get some. I had a stupid foot injury and I still have to wear a stupid inflatable foot and it is just not cool.

Do they take time to get used to them?

Looking into the next step!
(So far I can do crocs! - and highly innapropriate shoes - so we won't talk about them!)
No probs!

What is the problem with your foot?

I broke my 4th metatarsal and instead of going to hospital I went on tour for 3 months.

Absolutely - I'm under full medical supervision. They suggested it - but I want to get the lowdown before I spend a fortune on them.

Great! Glad you are being advised! If your clinician recommends them, then go for it. I find them comfortable but unstable, but thats the whole point! The muscles have to strengthen and work hard to keep the foot stable.

That's probably why then - I guess alot of my foot is made of custard these days.

They just cost so much I want to know if they are fabulous or not!

(basically do I buy a pair - or use the money to buy some stunner heels for the wedding in october!)

I started wearing MBTs about 3years ago - they are the best and worth every penny.
They do take a bit of getting used to. You should only wear them for a short time (half an hour) at the start and build up the time you wear them.
At the start I found it difficult walking downstairs in them, also they are not good for cobblestones or uneven surfaces. Great for walking on pavements though. The most comfortable shoe ever!!!

So... These shoes are obviously made of marmite!

I think I'm going to try them on somewhere - and see if I like them, can get feet in them, walk etc.