1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

McCain lightly spiced wedges arguement

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by lol90, 19 March 2014 Social URL.

1. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Please can someone help me with an ongoing arguement, my aunty goes to classes every week and she tells me these wedges are free, i say they are 6 syns per 100g, who is right?. Many thanks in advance. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. twinniemum

twinniemum Well-Known Member

Split the difference 'cos they are 3 Syns per 100g baked on EE and Green (7 on Original Days).

HTH!

4. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Ah thanks very much for that, we are both wrong and she goes to classes.

5. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Sorry is that frozen weight or cooked?

6. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Well-Known Member

Here you go...

McCain, Wedges, Lightly Spiced, frozen , 100g baked = 3 syns on Extra Easy and Green

7. haileyhaiz

haileyhaiz Well-Known Member

Just as easy to make your own syn free ;-) I've got loads of spices I use to make different chips/wedges/roasties!

8. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Its baked weight xx

9. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Thank you for all replies, I have made my own loads of times but they taste naff, jacket potatoes taste good but just cannot make the wedges taste the same so dont mind the 3 syns.

10. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Patchworkpuss you have lost loads of weight, do you do EE, ive only been doing it since 20/jan and have only lost 8 pounds which i dont think is very good, could you put down what you would eat on a typical day so i can sort of see where im going wrong. Thanks x

11. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

I'm vegetarian so only do the green plan. I average out at about a pound a week so it all adds up, you just have to keep going and you'll get there too :)