McCain lightly spiced wedges arguement

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by lol90, 19 March 2014.

1. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Please can someone help me with an ongoing arguement, my aunty goes to classes every week and she tells me these wedges are free, i say they are 6 syns per 100g, who is right?. Many thanks in advance. X
  2. twinniemum

twinniemum Well-Known Member

Split the difference 'cos they are 3 Syns per 100g baked on EE and Green (7 on Original Days).

3. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Ah thanks very much for that, we are both wrong and she goes to classes.
  4. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Sorry is that frozen weight or cooked?
  5. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Well-Known Member

Here you go...

McCain, Wedges, Lightly Spiced, frozen , 100g baked = 3 syns on Extra Easy and Green
  6. haileyhaiz

haileyhaiz Well-Known Member

Just as easy to make your own syn free ;-) I've got loads of spices I use to make different chips/wedges/roasties!
  7. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

Its baked weight xx
  8. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Thank you for all replies, I have made my own loads of times but they taste naff, jacket potatoes taste good but just cannot make the wedges taste the same so dont mind the 3 syns.
  9. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Patchworkpuss you have lost loads of weight, do you do EE, ive only been doing it since 20/jan and have only lost 8 pounds which i dont think is very good, could you put down what you would eat on a typical day so i can sort of see where im going wrong. Thanks x
  10. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

I'm vegetarian so only do the green plan. I average out at about a pound a week so it all adds up, you just have to keep going and you'll get there too :)