• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mcdonalds Bacon Roll

S: 9st4lb C: 9st4lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 21 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am on the road really early tomorrow morning, so wont feel like eating at 5am! However I was thinking of having something like a bacon roll from mcdonalds as something hot and easy to get!!!

Do you know what the syn value is on this, I am on the EE plan?

Or does anyone else have any suggestions on a hot kinda breaky I can have!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 18st8lb C: 15st1.5lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 34.1 Loss: 3st6.5lb(18.65%)
McDonalds Bacon roll with either brown sauce or tomato sauce is 17.5 syns :sigh:

AgingRockChick said:
McDonalds Bacon roll with either brown sauce or tomato sauce is 17.5 syns :sigh:
well looks like I'm having that tomorrow then! not keen on sauce, so will have it plain and knock of a few syns!!!! will just have to resist anything else for the rest of the day haha x

Stackhead

Slow and steady...
S: 21st9.5lb C: 20st10lb G: 14st11lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 0st13.5lb(4.45%)
Don't McDonalds sell oats so simple porridge pots? (9.5 syns - but I assume you can take 6 syns off for a HEB?)

xx

Stackhead said:
Don't McDonalds sell oats so simple porridge pots? (9.5 syns - but I assume you can take 6 syns off for a HEB?)

xx
REALLY, so could have a Heb and 3.5 syns?! sounds alot better haha x

or you could cook you own syn free bacon or low syn sausages tonight and make a sandwich quickly before you go using a HEb serving of bread for very little syns at all ;), admittingly bacon or sausages will be cold. But I quite like them like that, especially with some sliced tomatoes. YUM!!