McDonalds chicken nuggets

im not sure but quorn crispy style chicken nuggets are 0.5 syns each and taste waaayyyy better than chicken nuggets, had them for my tea tonight

pos bird said:
Hi all. Can someone please tell me the syn value per chicken nugget
Many thanks

They're 1.5syns on EE and original :) always worth using the search facility in here as that's how I found the syn value for you :)

Thank you. Will definitely try the quorn with such low syn value. Treated myself tonight with 5 1/5lb weight loss. Quorn next time though.

Im deffiently keeping far away from this place i would usually have a big tasty which i hear is 40 odd syns and i complain about being fat since starting this deit and finding out that i know why!! i couldnt get chicken nuggets cause the word big tasty would slip out my mouth instead!! why is mcdonalds sooo good its deffo my biggest weakness!! but i am determined now and i will say NO!! lol

Beatthefat! said:
Im deffiently keeping far away from this place i would usually have a big tasty which i hear is 40 odd syns and i complain about being fat since starting this deit and finding out that i know why!! i couldnt get chicken nuggets cause the word big tasty would slip out my mouth instead!! why is mcdonalds sooo good its deffo my biggest weakness!! but i am determined now and i will say NO!! lol

Hahaha! I think I must have amazing willpower as I had a grilled salad from there last week :D although I'm not a md fan..... KFC on the other hand... I wouldn't even dare go in ;)

lol im not even going to lie on how much i love them whoever invented the place is a genius although i hate him at this moment in time!! haha

I'm trying to stay away from the place. I would just order a big mac and large fries!! Dread to think of the sin value !!

I'm trying to stay away from the place. I would just order a big mac and large fries!! Dread to think of the sin value !!
Thats the exact same here!!! heres if you do feel tempted to put you off A big Mac is 24syns and large fries are Red day 23.5 Green day 16.5 plus if you have a large strawberry milkshake its 25 syns even the sauces will be syned!! ano its put me off and i usually have the big tasty which is a massive 42 syns!! I just think to myself why do they make such good food thats sooo bad lol makes me sad

Beatthefat! said:
Thats the exact same here!!! heres if you do feel tempted to put you off A big Mac is 24syns and large fries are Red day 23.5 Green day 16.5 plus if you have a large strawberry milkshake its 25 syns even the sauces will be syned!! ano its put me off and i usually have the big tasty which is a massive 42 syns!! I just think to myself why do they make such good food thats sooo bad lol makes me sad

Crikey! O

Ano its pretty scary huh!! i duno if my mcdonalds experience will ever be the same as tasty as they are they now scare me lol x

smithj said:
4 pieces of chicken nuggets = 190 calories

Yep-but sw don't work on calories, and as there is a free food allowance for the chicken, you would need the syn calc and rest of nutritional info to work it out properly(if it wasnt listed on syns online)

im not sure but quorn crispy style chicken nuggets are 0.5 syns each and taste waaayyyy better than chicken nuggets, had them for my tea tonight

Quorn chicken nuggets actually remind me of the McDonalds ones! I'm a vegetarian and don't like the taste of most meat, but used to really like the McD's nuggets...when I tasted the quorn ones I couldn't believe how similar they were.

Back