• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

McDonalds McFlurry

Tiphareth

Silver Member
You probably don't want to know this - crunchy and smarties are 16.5 and dairy milk is 17.

Tiphareth

Silver Member
I could murder a tub of cookie dough

Haha I know, not quite the same is it! I tried freezing the new coconut Mullerlights a few nights ago and it wasnt too bad actually! Doesn't beat a Ben and Jerrys but it can be a substitute for now ha

There was somethin in the magazine, called freedom, it was an ice cream in the same size tub as ben n jerry's but was only something like 3 or 4 syns for a quarter of the tub which i thought was quite good? The only thing is, its free from dairy and gluten and other stuff, dont know what it tastes like but might be worth a try??

Then again this may be a pointless bit of advice as i cant imagine it tastes as nice as half baked!!!!!!! ;)

chun-ky

Silver Member
There was somethin in the magazine, called freedom, it was an ice cream in the same size tub as ben n jerry's but was only something like 3 or 4 syns for a quarter of the tub which i thought was quite good? The only thing is, its free from dairy and gluten and other stuff, dont know what it tastes like but might be worth a try??

Then again this may be a pointless bit of advice as i cant imagine it tastes as nice as half baked!!!!!!! ;)
Its really nice. My daughter has it as she is allergic xx

chun-ky

Silver Member
They are great...available in most supermarkets x

McD's
Dessert, Toffee Sundae, each 17½ 17½ 17½

I bought them in Morrissons yesterday and they are yummmy!!!!!

only 4.5 syns:17729: