me again! anyone doing WS?? or a mixture of TS and WS??

CP123

Hi all!! So its day 3 on Exante Total Solution for me, and ive fallen off the wagon :( i did try sooo hard but i thought i was gonna collapse today at work and thats no good:mad:

So i have decided to switch to Working Solution and a few TS days thrown in when im having a lazy day and not exercising or doing anything which will make me hungry, if that makes sense??:cool:

Anyone else do WS?? I know it wont work as well as TS and there will be no ketosis but im hoping it will still shift some lbs fairly quick??:eek:

xxxx

Hi!

I'm doing WS and did it last year. I lost [edit] 18lbs doing it =) As long as you stick to no/low carb you will still get good losses!

S x

Last edited:
oh thats so good to hear :) :)

i thought first of all that TS wud be easier as it eliminates food completely so i wudnt have the temptation but in reality i just couldnt cope lol :-/ ....

how long did it take u to lose the 18lbs?

x

I think TS would get easier, although haven't done exante TS. I did lipotrim in 2009 (yes, I'm a serial diet offender) and lost 42lbs as well as about 2/3 of my hair. So can't do TS on exante and risk that happening again. Would definitely be doing it if it wasn't for the hair loss!

You can still get into ketosis on WS too. I lost 18lbs in 6weeks then fluctuated doing one shake and two meals a day for a while and lost more, around 2stone total in just over two months =)

What sort of meal are you having?

S x

Back