Me again .....

Daisysp8

Heya guys ... haven`t been about in a while, as had a fair bit on. I sadly lost one of my horses at the end of January, which devastated me ... and in Febuary had my tonsils out, which is about the most painfull experience of my life, and trust me, i`m not a soft person. I also had a biopsy done on a lump i have at the same time, just waiting on the results, i`m 100% sure everything will be ok though ;)

Weight wise, i had a weigh in mid Feb and had dropped below 3 lbs of my target weight, so had to put a bit on which i did ready for the next week (just before my Op).

For the last 2 weeks i have basically eaten what i can, when i`ve wanted it, and i think i`m back up to about 9st 10lbs ... So still roughly at "Target" officially with SW ..... But do want to drop 3 or 4 lbs again over the coming weeks.

So ... will you have me back .... pretty please :D ... x x

Welcome back Daisysp8.

Sorry to hear about your horse it must have been a horrible time to go through and so you have done so well to stay so close to target.

Keep us updated on your progress, when is your WI? x

Wow guys ... thanks for the amazing support ..... 3 pages back already ... summat i said ? ?

Amy, thankya hunny ... yes it was an awful time tbh ... broke my heart and still does if i`m honest. I`m not going to weigh in this week as i`m still not feeling well, so will probably go back next weds.

Planning on getting properly back on the wagon weds, then i have a week before weigh in, and hopefully some of the drugs will be out of my system by then too ;) :D

Hiya hun, Welcome back! :)

Sorry its not been a good couple of months :(. Well done for staying around target and good luck to lose the 3lbs xx :hug99:

Thanks Cat x

Back