Me before and during :)

carrieclaus

Gold Member
Second pic is in December 2012 at 13st 8lbs, 1st is this morning at 10st 12.5lbs and a size 10 shirt on! :)

image-2431385909.jpg

I've not done as well as others... Yet :) but I'm slowly plodding through :) xxx

Attachments

• image-74975010.jpg
    image-74975010.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 2,081
Only just noticed you posted these here! As i said in your diary you look fantastic. Skinny. ;-) x

Finally found a body pic to compare... 1st pic in coloured skirt 14st, 2nd is 12st 7lbs and final pic is today at 10st 6.1/4lbs!!! Hope these ho up in order...

image-1018221923.jpg

Attachments

• image-1093818403.jpg
    image-1093818403.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 1,815
  • image-514460821.jpg
    image-514460821.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 1,810
I cant even believe the blonde haired photo is you carrie. You look so different! Well done, you look beautiful in all of them but s-k-i-n-n-y! In your latest one x

I cant even believe the blonde haired photo is you carrie. You look so different! Well done, you look beautiful in all of them but s-k-i-n-n-y! In your latest one x

Thanks lil, it really is me lol! I've been trawling through Facebook photos to find a body pic of me.. Haha xxx

OMG what a transformation Carrie!!!!! You need to get your pics added to Exante website, they're fab! Can't believe how teeny you look in that first pic (no they didn't come out in order, ha ha). You really don't look like you have anything to lose now x

WOW! You look like a totally different person, well done Carrie xx

OMG what a transformation Carrie!!!!! You need to get your pics added to Exante website, they're fab! Can't believe how teeny you look in that first pic (no they didn't come out in order, ha ha). You really don't look like you have anything to lose now x

Thanks ps. I wouldn't dare put my pics up on exante! Xxx

wow well done you really look like a different person xxx

Oh I'm too lazy, I just like reading everyone elses! How did your weigh-in go? x

I think you need to have something like 1000 posts to see people's diaries in the silver section. Get commenting on threads lol x

Hahaha wow I don't even know how many I have done me

Wow Carrie I'm uber jealous. I know everyone's said it already but you look like a different person. Definitely motivating seeing your pics. Well done lady :)

Wow Carrie I'm uber jealous. I know everyone's said it already but you look like a different person. Definitely motivating seeing your pics. Well done lady :)

Thanks so much :) taken a while but my head is most definitely screwed on :) xxx

Now I finally got on my laptop I can see the pictures and wow wow wow how amazing do you look x x x x

Back