Me july 2010

nannyto9

PerranSands2010087.jpg
I have never been brave enought to put my photo on a forum before but found this that was taken back in July dont I look miserable.

I decided then that I needed to do something and its taken me till now to get motivated. Thought maybe if I put up my photo it will keep me motivated

Hopefully the next picture will look better and happier

PerranSands2010087-1.jpg

i need to find the courage to do what you have just done.....well done! youll be posting a completely different looking photo in no time at all :)

Well done, you've made a big first step and it really does show commitment. Can't wait to see your next picture. Just think where will you be in 6 months time? how about next year! That's huge motivation if you ask me :) As said above, here's to a happier you!!

well done you mrs.

putting a photo on public display ,when your not happy with yourself is a very brave thing to do!

like the other girls said think what you will be like in 6 monthes time and the photos you will be putting on here.

i never wanted my photo taking before but not im first to jump on them when the camera comes out. and i still have 3 stone to go :D

Back