ME ..... thanks to Tillyfloss done pics properly xxx

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Ok sorry for all the pics of me. Tillyfloss did this for me which is really sweet of her.
So this is me 1 week into cd, 2 stone off and then 3 off .
thanks again hon xxx

Attachments

• bigtoslim.jpg
    bigtoslim.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 173
I really think your face looks sooo different.. and those thighs! And your tum!!

hehe.... can't wait to get your 4 stone off piccy up there!

x

I really think your face looks sooo different.. and those thighs! And your tum!!

hehe.... can't wait to get your 4 stone off piccy up there!

x

Thanks so much hon I really do appreciate it . x

wow hun you look great and what a difference! I really love your hair too

Thanks so much .. just noticed my hair looks different in every one x:)

Those pictures are great, they really show the change - you must feel so good. You come across as so determined and positive about this diet it is great to see your results - you deserve them! :D

Well done, you can really see your waist, and your legs are looking fab too!

Great piccies. It's really showing now. Well done curly :clap:

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

Great photos. You look fabulous in your lastest one.....mind you look good in all of them. Really see the difference and great hair :)

Going to post my photo soon, not brave enough yet:wave_cry:

Well done curlywurly xx

Wow - hun you look fab and younger .. can't wait for the next pic your doing so very well ... xx

Wow well done, seeing people change so much in such short amount of time gives us all hope to carry on. Well done :)x

well done pictures look great u done well .early days 4 me

HEY SEXY LADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look fantabluous and all your hard work is paying off!!!!!!

Wont be long and me and you can put our 4st piccies up there and we will be nearly at goal!!!!!!!!

you go girl!!!!
xxxxxx

Well done you can really tell and what lovely hair. You should now change your signature photo from the glasses one to the white top, ...
Well done...

Wow you look so good !! Thank you for the inspiration and consider me your adoring fan as I'll try my very best to be like you in a few months ^^ !

Well done Curly you look fab!!!!!

You have a real healthy glow about you!!

Back