Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Meal Ideas for AAM week???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jelly-belly, 22 April 2008 Social URL.

1. jelly-belly

jelly-belly Skinny minny to be!!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi All

Im in my AAM week and Im looking for ideas... I think I'll be staying on this plan for a while as I am close to my target.

Any ideas for meals... I want to incorporate the CD packs with the food aswell.

Last nite I had 6 prawns and some broccolli followed by my mushroom soup... are prawns allowed on AAM???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I love prawns jelly-belly, but I don't think they are allowed on AAMW. I've just looked in the yellow book and you can have:
    4.oz cottage reduced fat; (100 grms)
    2 ox chicken or turkey breast (50 grms) (no skin);
    3 oz cod, haddock or other white fish (80 grms);
    3 oz quorn (80 grms)
    2.5 oz soft tofu (60 grms)
    5 oz firm tofu (120 grms)

4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    No prawns I'm afraid as they are quite high in carbs - as is all shellfish! Plain white fish or chicken grilled and then served with soup is yummy if you dont make the soup as thin it actually becomes like a sauce.... You can tip it over the lot xxx

5. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    large mushrooms stuffed with cottage cheese and baked for 1/2 hour.

Fish or chicken covered with chicken and mushroom soup served with steamed veg.

Cooked veg covered with cottage cheese (what i lived on)

lettuce and cottage cheese with raw asparagus, lots of freshly grounf black pepper.

Weigh the chicken - you will probably be disappointed....I was!

6. jelly-belly

jelly-belly Skinny minny to be!!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks guys....

Such a pity! I love prawns... I thought you know... coz they're white.... boo hoo!!

I'll try the chicken with mushroom soup as sauce and veg sound nice. I'll give that a go

Then I'll try the veg with cottage cheese or musroom with c/cheese bake. sounds yum!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.