Meal Ideas for AAM week???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jelly-belly, 22 April 2008 Social URL.

1. jelly-belly

jelly-belly Skinny minny to be!!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi All

Im in my AAM week and Im looking for ideas... I think I'll be staying on this plan for a while as I am close to my target.

Any ideas for meals... I want to incorporate the CD packs with the food aswell.

Last nite I had 6 prawns and some broccolli followed by my mushroom soup... are prawns allowed on AAM???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I love prawns jelly-belly, but I don't think they are allowed on AAMW. I've just looked in the yellow book and you can have:
    4.oz cottage reduced fat; (100 grms)
    2 ox chicken or turkey breast (50 grms) (no skin);
    3 oz cod, haddock or other white fish (80 grms);
    3 oz quorn (80 grms)
    2.5 oz soft tofu (60 grms)
    5 oz firm tofu (120 grms)

4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    No prawns I'm afraid as they are quite high in carbs - as is all shellfish! Plain white fish or chicken grilled and then served with soup is yummy if you dont make the soup as thin it actually becomes like a sauce.... You can tip it over the lot xxx

5. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    large mushrooms stuffed with cottage cheese and baked for 1/2 hour.

Fish or chicken covered with chicken and mushroom soup served with steamed veg.

Cooked veg covered with cottage cheese (what i lived on)

lettuce and cottage cheese with raw asparagus, lots of freshly grounf black pepper.

Weigh the chicken - you will probably be disappointed....I was!

6. jelly-belly

jelly-belly Skinny minny to be!!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks guys....

Such a pity! I love prawns... I thought you know... coz they're white.... boo hoo!!

I'll try the chicken with mushroom soup as sauce and veg sound nice. I'll give that a go

Then I'll try the veg with cottage cheese or musroom with c/cheese bake. sounds yum!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.