Step 1 Sole Source + Meal ideas??? (Whats everyone having)

I've got a tuna, cottage cheese and egg salad planned today....1 egg, 50g cottage cheese and then about 80g tuna.

My favourite is a bit like a quiche, egg and cottage cheese mixed together and baked in the oven......delicious :)

My favourite ss+ meals are green pepper stuffed with quorn mince, omelette with veggies and curry made with quorn pieces, mashed cauliflower, and spices! Yummy!

My favourite ss+ meals are green pepper stuffed with quorn mince, omelette with veggies and curry made with quorn pieces, mashed cauliflower, and spices! Yummy!

How do you cook the pepper with mince? Also the curry how would you so that? Sounds yummy

Hi Chloe 0214,

I just simmer the quorn mince in a little water & spices until cooked, stuff into green pepper weighed to the allowance, and then roast in the oven until done!

For the curry I either grate cauliflower, or mash it up once cooked, mix with spices and then simmer to create a curry sauce and add quorn pieces! I've also made it using half a pack of one of the soups and had a kind of curried soup!

Back