Meal ideas

tashab

Hey every1 I've been doin slimming world on and off for over 2years now and this time I'm determined to stick at it, although I'm starting to get sick looking at everything need some meals
Ideas all help appreciated

Have you looked through thecrecipe forum

The recipe forum is a goldmine tashab! When I first joined I spent about the first week trawling through seeing what tasty things other people had made. There are threads as well with what's for breakfast/lunch/tea which are good for inspiration too. I think you can get slimming world magazine online as well (but it's not free) but there's often a lot of recipes in there too.

On my dinner list this week I have syn free chilli, superfree curry, cook yourself thin carbonara, cook yourself thin prawn risotto, and I'm trying to tweak a Nigel Slater recipe that is brill (he calls it mustard sausages and it's on the BBC website), he originally used double cream, so I used to use half fat creme fraiche; I'm now trying to get it syn free. Yogurt not quite the right texture so this week it's fat free fromage frais turn! Our household is very pasta/ricey, Personally not keen on meat and 2 veg

I agree, there are hundreds of pages of recipes in the recipe sub-forum. Also check out www.slimmingeats.com for inspiration :)

I've found some really good stuff on Slimmingeats website as well, and on BBC Good Food Guide. We get the iPad magazine version and a lot of the healthy recipes are completely SW friendly.

Hubby is a really picky eater and not a fan of a lot of the SW recipes so I've been forced to branch out and try new things. If I let him cook, it'll be Jamie Oliver's full-fat, buttery, olive oily, lardy creations that got me into this mess in the first place!

I've found some really good stuff on Slimmingeats website as well, and on BBC Good Food Guide. We get the iPad magazine version and a lot of the healthy recipes are completely SW friendly.

Oooh, I'll have a nosey there myself, thanks for that!

Yeah I was on SlimmingEats earlier and found lots of stuff to make this week, looking forward to trying them all out!!

Also you should have a look in the recipe sub forum, TONS of different recipe and meal ideas!!

Thank guys really appreciate all the help gonna spend rest of evening recipe searching

Back