Step 1 Sole Source + Meal ideas???

MrsP

Hi everyone! My CDC has upped me to ss+ as I was getting sick through headaches etc as my life quite busy. I am wondering what u all have for meAls? Xx

Chicken mostly!

One meal I quite like is if you use half your egg allowance (1egg) plus half your cottage cheese allowance. Mix them up with some spring onions and black pepper and pop it in the oven in a ramekin. You get this nice quiche almost kinda thing and the nice cheesiness that I miss.

Yesterday I had prawns which I marinaded in balsamic vinegar, fresh coriander, cumin, black pepper and chili. I put a bit of water in the pan and fried it off with a small spring onion and it made a nice kinda broth and then had the rest of my veg allowance as broccoli which I steamed but then stuck in with the kinda broth. Really tasty.

I'm not sure if it's allowed and I know it's a waste of a pack, but I miss salt so have been using a tiny bit of veg or potato&leek soup powder to season my food - sorry if that's something we shouldn't do and I'm encouraging naughtiness!

You finding yourself getting on better since moving up to ss+?

Back