• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Meal out

Halebob

I have come to an adult decision and decided that I am going to eat something on fri when I go to a Japanese place for my oh mum's 60th.
But I want to be sensible and try to limit the damage on my body and my weight loss.
nit sure if I read correctly, but LLL is based on protein for the meal. So I was thinking of having a Japanese omelette, basically an omelette with spring onions and a few other veg's on, then a piece of chicken and beansprouts.
Does this seem like the most sensible option?
What about fish, i don't do raw fish, so sushi is out of the question, but that also involves rice. but they do cooked fish, teppanyaki style, salmon, i don't mind that.
Opinions please.
:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Pinkie :)

Slowly shrinking again!
I couldn't say, as don't know much about LLL... But it all sounds delicious!! Lol...

/Sorry, not a lot of help, just your post made my mouth water! Hehe... ;)

xx

Hi I am on LLLite. For the 4th meal we are allowed to eat 1 protein choice eg 200-300g chicken, 150-225g of mince beef, or 2 eggs. As much veg from a list of vegetables; carrots, broccoli, pepper, onion, salad leaves... 2-3 tsp of reduced fat or oil (such as olive oil or reduced fat mayo or cream). Also you can have 1/2 pint of skimmed milk or 25-30g of reduced fat cheese.

Your LLC will be able to advise you on what to eat. Sometimes restaurants can give huge portions..which would be a lot more than allowed on Lite. I hope you have a good evening. It is such a shame every celebration has to involve food and drink!

Halebob

Hi I am on LLLite. For the 4th meal we are allowed to eat 1 protein choice eg 200-300g chicken, 150-225g of mince beef, or 2 eggs. As much veg from a list of vegetables; carrots, broccoli, pepper, onion, salad leaves... 2-3 tsp of reduced fat or oil (such as olive oil or reduced fat mayo or cream). Also you can have 1/2 pint of skimmed milk or 25-30g of reduced fat cheese.

Your LLC will be able to advise you on what to eat. Sometimes restaurants can give huge portions..which would be a lot more than allowed on Lite. I hope you have a good evening. It is such a shame every celebration has to involve food and drink!
Thanks for info.
I know its a pain that everything revolves around food. Not too bothered by the drink tho. Only tend to drink if I'm going out, not with meals.

I would say do what you feel comfortable with but really think about it first as it's seriously hard to get back on plan once you've eaten. I'm talking from experience!