Meal out

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Halebob, 5 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Halebob

Halebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.6lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    I have come to an adult decision and decided that I am going to eat something on fri when I go to a Japanese place for my oh mum's 60th.
    But I want to be sensible and try to limit the damage on my body and my weight loss.
    nit sure if I read correctly, but LLL is based on protein for the meal. So I was thinking of having a Japanese omelette, basically an omelette with spring onions and a few other veg's on, then a piece of chicken and beansprouts.
    Does this seem like the most sensible option?
    What about fish, i don't do raw fish, so sushi is out of the question, but that also involves rice. but they do cooked fish, teppanyaki style, salmon, i don't mind that.
    Opinions please.
    :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinkie :)

Pinkie :) Slowly shrinking again!

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12.07%)
    Diet:
    Jan - July '11 on LLT (Lost 72lbs). Sept '12 on S&S (For Refocus!).
    I couldn't say, as don't know much about LLL... But it all sounds delicious!! Lol...

/Sorry, not a lot of help, just your post made my mouth water! Hehe... ;)

xx

4. motherof2

motherof2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.46%)
    Hi I am on LLLite. For the 4th meal we are allowed to eat 1 protein choice eg 200-300g chicken, 150-225g of mince beef, or 2 eggs. As much veg from a list of vegetables; carrots, broccoli, pepper, onion, salad leaves... 2-3 tsp of reduced fat or oil (such as olive oil or reduced fat mayo or cream). Also you can have 1/2 pint of skimmed milk or 25-30g of reduced fat cheese.

Your LLC will be able to advise you on what to eat. Sometimes restaurants can give huge portions..which would be a lot more than allowed on Lite. I hope you have a good evening. It is such a shame every celebration has to involve food and drink!

5. Halebob

Halebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.6lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    LOL Pinkie.

6. Halebob

Halebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.6lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Thanks for info.
    I know its a pain that everything revolves around food. Not too bothered by the drink tho. Only tend to drink if I'm going out, not with meals.

7. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    I would say do what you feel comfortable with but really think about it first as it's seriously hard to get back on plan once you've eaten. I'm talking from experience!

8. Halebob

Halebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.6lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    I will, thanks. I'm quite focused at the mo, so if I can have the discipline to have just that, I usually have a set menu with lots of nice food, then I'm hoping I can come out the other side and go straight back on them on sat. In theory anyway. But we'll see.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.