Meal plans

knewto3

Hi meal plans and whats your favourite meals?

I try to meal plan mainly to save money but sometimes i ger stuck in a rut as to what to make. I also have my 17 month old to consider and trying to vary things

I eat all sorts of meals and you can make most of them pretty cheap. A few Of my favourite are:

Thai red chicken curry (made this for the first time on friday and is delish!)
Risotto ( good for varying it with different veg/meat)
Sweet potato curry (or any veg really)
Chilli. Spag Bol, lasagne ( usually use lean mince or quorn to lower the calories)
Chicken stuffed with Philly wrapped in bacon
Anything done in the slow cooker casseroles that type of thing.
Fajitas

You can pretty much eat anything on cc and adapt it to make it healthier using no oil etc x

I tend to have easier things to make, such as chicken and veg or a vegetabe stir fry. some of my other favourites are WW ready meals and soup.

I like to plan my meals for the week so I know what I'm having. If I haven't I spend all day sat at work thinking of what I can have and that usually leads to me having a naughty meal! I've been and bought myself ready meals for dinner all week, I know it's not brilliant but I thought I'd take the guess work out of my first week.

bekxx said:
I like to plan my meals for the week so I know what I'm having. If I haven't I spend all day sat at work thinking of what I can have and that usually leads to me having a naughty meal! I've been and bought myself ready meals for dinner all week, I know it's not brilliant but I thought I'd take the guess work out of my first week.

As long as you have veg or salad with it, it's not too bad.

I like ready meals when I need to get on track as its portion controlled and exact calories.

Good luck xxx

I don't/can't cook, so i normally have really simple dull stuff.
Last week or so;
Chicken breast, jacket spud and salad.
Steak, actifry chips and peas.
Pork medallions, mash and veggies.
Tomato soup, and HM garlic bread.
Mince and potatoes (done in slow cooker with veggies and barley)
HM pizza (on Warburtons wrap) with salad.
Chicken Pesto pasta with spinach.

I find lunches for work harder, as bread rolls use a ton of calories but i can't have proper meals at work.

Back