meal replacement bars

soule

Hi, I know alot mention the tesco meal replacement bars are ok to have but does anyone know if the asda ones are ok too??

Yup asda measure up are fine hunny and the yoghurt ones are to die for!!!

soule said:
Thanks, never had the bars before but may take a trip to asda now lol. Fab weight loss Shellreed!!!! x

Thank you hunny was just looking at a thread and in three weeks I've lost a sperm whales Brain lol in total I've list nearly an average man lol go to asda Hun the bars are stunning BUT make sure you get the bars not the snack bars like I did a couple of months ago because the snack ones will knock you out of ketosis!!

Oooh, I might look into those. Everyone keeps talking about the Tesco ones and I really wanted to try them, but the only Tescos near me are the express ones and they don't stock them.

I'm happy with my soups/shakes/porridge but certain times it would be handy to have a bar when I am out for the day.

They really are lovely xx

soule said:
Shellreed a total inspiration!! X

Thank you hunny it means a lot it'll will be you soon xxx

I've had real trouble finding the Asda bars, the Tesco ones are lovely and I get Biggest Loser ones too. I heard that the Celebrity Slim bars are very similar to the Exante/Slim&Save bars, does anyone know if this is true? You can get them in Superdrug so would be very useful if they are the same! (meal not snackbars.)

yeah asda have stopped doing the meal replacemment bars :cry:they were so nice as well i emailed them to ask why they had none in stock and they said they have been discontinued :cry:

Back