Meal Replacement Shakes

orangesuitcase

Hi all,

Been doing SW for nearly 2 years now and have lost about 3.5 stone. I feel I have another 1st - 1.5st to lose still.

I am going away with work for a week soon and I am worrying a little bit. Weekends or holidays for me are hard, I find it difficult to stick to plan 100%. We will be staying at a hotel, all expenses paid so my food choices would be quite limited as it is fairly remote. For breakfast I know I could have fruit or maybe bring my own cereal or if there is porridge, have that. For lunches I will struggle. I can’t say no to bread and the lunches will be a buffet type - sandwiches, beige foods like sausage rolls etc. Dinner will be in the hotel which I can control more.

Is it worth forgoing lunches and swapping with a meal replacement shake for lunches and maybe breakfasts if I wanted to?

For the week is this worth it? Would it lead to a weight gain? I would be happy to retun the same weight but I fear the first lunch time I will give in to white bread and before I know it I’m having toast and jam for breakfast and going mad at dinner!

Any advice/ideas welcome.

Back