Meal/shake/bar etc review thread?

gunpowd3r

Not sure if this has been done before but i haven't seen one yet.:rolleyes:

Do we have a review thread where we can all input what we think the meals taste like:confused:

A lot of people are asking what things taste like/consistency etc and it is on allsorts of threads.

How about we put them all in one place so new people can get an idea of tastes etc.What the majority says is rank lol.

Maybe rate things out of 10?

I personally would love to see this as with the new products others who have tried it could let us know what it's like(curry soup first please:D).

Anyone else think it's a good idea or know if we already have a reviews thread(i know we have the what do they look like....but not a what do they taste like).

Thats a brilliant idea, rather than having to go through all the pages just to find things have a seperate thread for it :)

Sounds like a good idea. Perhaps we should do all of our personal reviews on the one post otherwise there would be thousands :). We can all go back and edit our own post if we want to add anything (ie when new products come along etc).

One of our members from last year started doing something similar but he disappeared before trying them all :)

http://www.minimins.com/slim-save/239257-favourite-flavours-any-tips.html#post4225371

I think we defo need something as i see a few queries this morning about the spag bol etc, would be helpful to peeps, they would know where to go.

Set one up and asked for it to be a sticky. Also included a shake poll too :)

I have done my reviews :) tried to be as honest as possible. Will update as i try things.

This is a very good idea.. I have just tried the hazelnut shake for the first time
And I must say it was nice a nice creamy consistency and a very subtle flavour. I would give it 7/10

The new thread is now a sticky Katie. Have a look and do a short review of all of the products you have tried.

Back