Step 1 Sole Source + meals making me nauseous

mixada

hi all,

im a Cambridge newbie, but have been reading the forums religiously....

i have been on Cambridge soul source+ for 2 weeks, and i'm halfway through my 3rd week. i ordered the porridge, shakes and soups and have been eating them with no issues. this week however, the meals are making me nauseous. it started with the soups, and so i stopped having them, but today i had a shake and just feel queasy and really sick to my stomach. the only thing i'm eating with no issues is the porridge.

has anyone ever had this issue and if so, is there anything i can do to make this feeling go away, because its really worrying me as i don't know if i will be able to continue on the diet, since i order a month\s supply in advance and my next batch is only coming on the 24th.

thanks

Oh no. There's certain flavours that really don't agree with me.....choc orange for example makes my mouth feel like its burning!

can you contact your consultant to swap some? X

I've heard of people feeling like this due to taking in so many vitamins and minerals in one go. I think the general advice is to split the powder in half and make it up into 2 smaller "meals", so you could have 6 shakes/soups a day instead of three, make sure you drink plenty of water before, during and after each soup/shake to dilute the nutrients a bit and drink them as slow as you can but within the required 15 minutes after making up (I love the choc mint shake and can drink it in about 30 seconds lol but luckily don't suffer like you) x

Tennis fan is right Hun best to split packs. I sometimes feel like that but force myself to have then as no good comes from missing packs x

Any chance you could be pregnant?

thanks all for the replies, i will definitely try to split them and dilute them a bit and see how that goes. Oh RuthG i really hope im just reacting badly to the soups, cannot afford to be pregnant, not right now!

I agree I dilute them more and blend with ice! X

Back