Meals together.....

Leannec9826

Hi was just wondering I'm having a shake in the morning then at dinner time I have been mixing two packs together with my veg allowance is this ok? Or is it to much?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

From what I understand You should be having either 4 packs with veg from the list or 3 packs with veg from the list and 100g of protein (chicken, white fish etc.....) from what I'm reading you've had 3 packs and veg so that wouldn't be enough - maybe I'm picking you up wrong?

Thank for reply Hun, well I'm having a shake in the morning then at dinner mix the two packs together seems more then lol! Then I have my bar at night but yeah I'm having four packs just at dinner time I mixed my macaroni and mushroom pasta together and my veg allowance hope I've explained it a bit better lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah I see..... Well I think that's ok..... Haven't seen anything anywhere say that you can't and its not like your consuming more than you should, if it works for you then why not! Good luck chick x

Yep that's fine, do what works for you as long as you're having the right number of packs & keeping up your water intake, it doesn't matter when you have them, or if you put them together with your veggies :)

Back